New V12 Ferrari

I've had a change of heart - the more I look at the whole car the more I prefer the 599.

550 > 599 > F12

/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\

After watching that video, I've come to two conclusions:

1) It sound bloody incredible. Even better than I imagined it would

2) Seeing it in action and not just in still shots, I'm forced to revise my initial aesthetic impressions. The rear of the car actually doesn't seem as bad I thought. In fact, it's almost evocative of a positive fizzing sensation. The front and sides also look better than in the stills.... but "better" in this case is revised from "hideously ugly" to just "uh, no thanks."

I agree about the interior. I still don't understand why they can't make it at least more sensible. Rev counter at the front of the passenger's seat? And those chinsey dials and switches everywhere. No reason why they couldn't make it look nice, and yet focused at the same time.

I do admit that the rear doesn't look as bad as I first thought from the stills, however, it still just looks a bit too overdesigned.

A 550 Maranello Crashed with a 458 from the front and a callifornia with some FF in the rear. Its soooo ugly

I agree about the interior. I still don't understand why they can't make it at least more sensible. Rev counter at the front of the passenger's seat? And those chinsey dials and switches everywhere. No reason why they couldn't make it look nice, and yet focused at the same time.

I do admit that the rear doesn't look as bad as I first thought from the stills, however, it still just looks a bit too overdesigned.

Looks like a Fiat Panda interior with a bit of carbon fibre slapped on.

This gets a rating of 'meh' from me. Aventador please.

Edit: The styling of this looks like they just made a 3d print of the new Viper, and then went to work on beating it to death with the special Ferrari branded ugly stick.

Last edited:
Ferrari needs to revise the rear bumper. That bit where the body coloured bit goes down on between the diffuser? It makes it look like it's taking a shit.

Is it just me, or do any of you guys not care about the bhp figures of a supercar anymore?

Beyond a certain number, its all kind of the same and really diminishing returns. They all have high bhp numbers now, more than we've ever experienced. so not really. Looks and design are the only palpable aspects to latch onto.

That ass looks like it has a thong with a stain... :tvhorror: :bmwpoo: :thumbsdown:

I like it also. All you haters will change your mind once you see one in real life (if you ever do even ;P).

Can't wait for this to come out and be compared to the Aventador...in terms of looks, I honestly like this better. The Aventador looks nice, but the styling is a bit boring TBH. I find this Fezza more striking.

I like it also. All you haters will change your mind once you see one in real life (if you ever do even ;P).

Can't wait for this to come out and be compared to the Aventador...in terms of looks, I honestly like this better. The Aventador looks nice, but the styling is a bit boring TBH. I find this Fezza more striking.

Me neither. A Top Gear review like the one they did in France with the F430, GT and Zonda but with those two and maybe a Huayra would be awesome