New Volvo

Renesis said:
now we agree! :)

yeah being girly isn't necessarly a bad thing. I still like it

Exactly! :mrgreen:

I'm taking a break from this conversation for a while, but if it comes down to it, I will post numerous explicit pictures of the Mazda3 revealing each and every curve.

:p

zenon said:
Renesis said:
now we agree! :)

yeah being girly isn't necessarly a bad thing. I still like it

Exactly! :mrgreen:

I'm taking a break from this conversation for a while, but if it comes down to it, I will post numerous explicit pictures of the Mazda3 revealing each and every curve.

:p

I'm going to bed soon so do a good job on this argument! :D all my faith is in you! :lol:

My Mazda loyalty has been lost... :rotorsforever:

you won't destroy much... :lol:

but you're on your way to getting ok! you're starting to admit that it's girly! good boy!

I'm going to bed and when I come back tomorrow I want you to be able to say "I own a girly car and I'm proud of it" :)

This is the end of tonight's therapy! :lol:

ladies ladies ladies

if you find curves gurly, then drive an e30 BMW like I do, Nary a curve in sight :lol:

Numerous explicit pictures of Mazda3 curves:
Curves.jpg

Now, as I stated before, curves are not a bad thing. However, there is no possible way you can argue that the Mazda3 is not 'curvy'. The 2005 Volvo S40 may have a few curves (very very few), but these two cars are not even comparable - the Mazda is literally full of curves.

Again, curves are not a bad thing... even 'girly' curves are not a bad thing. Look at the Lambourghini Murcielago. I would say it holds a record for having the most feminine looking (or 'girly') curves on an automible, and holds the record for being the most beautiful car ever designed.

The Mazda is still good looking and well designed, the Volvo is still good looking and well designed. My statement still stands:

Mazda3 - curvy and girly (not that that's a bad thing)
Mazda RX8 - slightly curvy, definetly not girly
Volvo S40 - definetly not curvy, definetly not girly

Edit: Sorry about the h-scroll on this post... seems I busted it pretty good.

zenon said:
Numerous explicit pictures of Mazda3 curves:
Curves.jpg

Now, as I stated before, curves are not a bad thing. However, there is no possible way you can argue that the Mazda3 is not 'curvy'. The 2005 Volvo S40 may have a few curves (very very few), but these two cars are not even comparable - the Mazda is literally full of curves.

Again, curves are not a bad thing... even 'girly' curves are not a bad thing. Look at the Lambourghini Murcielago. I would say it holds a record for having the most feminine looking (or 'girly') curves on an automible, and holds the record for being the most beautiful car ever designed.

The Mazda is still good looking and well designed, the Volvo is still good looking and well designed. My statement still stands:

Mazda3 - curvy and girly (not that that's a bad thing)
Mazda RX8 - slightly curvy, definetly not girly
Volvo S40 - definetly not curvy, definetly not girly

Edit: Sorry about the h-scroll on this post... seems I busted it pretty good.
But see thats irrelevant because I dont have that model. That model doesnt have the aggresive grill and aero package.

T5 has 218 bhp? they gave it less power? the previous one had 250 if i remember correctly

a miata is girly.

M Power would take that over a Z4 2.5.

why man?

anyways, the s40 and the mazda3 are built on the same platform :lol:

MPower said:
But see thats irrelevant because I dont have that model. That model doesnt have the aggresive grill and aero package.

Come on! Even if you have a different grill and aero package, almost all of the curves I pointed out are the same.

Just admit it already, you drive a curvy car! :p

... and very girly

bone said:
T5 has 218 bhp? they gave it less power? the previous one had 250 if i remember correctly

it's the first time there's a T5 S40... the previous model had like 168HP