New Volvo

M5Rangerover said:
anyways, the s40 and the mazda3 are built on the same platform :lol:
The Mazda will be slightly more stiff. But yes, they are built on the Ford C1 platform.

I went to the Volvo dealership today to get my mom's car serviced and they had a Red S40 T5! MMMM, so nice.... :D

M5Rangerover said:
I went to the Volvo dealership today to get my mom's car serviced and they had a Red S40 T5! MMMM, so nice.... :D

we got our first one too! 8)

MPower said:
Its not. The Volvo S40 is the Ford C1 platform, period. The Mazda stiffened that chassis up to 30 percent.

Volvo put some real effort to make it safer/stiffer and some fine tuning to their sport suspensions

Renesis said:
MPower said:
Its not. The Volvo S40 is the Ford C1 platform, period. The Mazda stiffened that chassis up to 30 percent.

Volvo put some real effort to make it safer/stiffer and some fine tuning to their sport suspensions
For example... Im interested because I dont know too much about the S40... other than that it is based on the C1 platform and that it will perform almost identically to the Mazda3 (except in 0-60 performance)

MPower said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I would just like you all to note my new addition to my signature.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just told my uncle we got the first ones at our local dealership and he's gonna go for a test drive next week.

The first step towards recovery is admitting you have a problem MPower. Denial gets you nowhere. :p

hmm, odd. thats the exact same one they have here :? and thats the only one they have

maybe that's the first s40 that every dealership is getting. a sort of "halo car"