• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

New

BimmerU2

Hello everyone,
I just joined this forum, I have been watching Top Gear since the early 90s, and Fifth gear since it started a few years ago. ALthough, i just recently found out about this wonderful site.

I have to admit that Top Gear, and Fifth Gear, both are just highly distinguished shows in my list, and I absolutely love them. People who don't even have the slightest of interest in cars can enjoy this show. These shows are just phenominal, whereas a car show on american tv will be mostly about V8 chevy pick ups. I havn't seen any good car show on american TV.

And don't even get me started on the soundtrack these two shows use; infact the way i found this site was through google when i searched for: "Top Gear songs." This forum is great, and I am happy to join it.

Thank You all!

:welcome:

Thanks for the welcome, and sorry i didn't see the "introduce yourself" thread earlier otherwise i would have posted there.

And nice track renesis, kind of hard to follow the arrows.