Newbie here :)

Gorilla

Hi there ! ive been here for a couple of days but didnt have the chance to post anything .. i just wanted to say hi and tell you that you guys have one of the best forums ever !! keep up the good work and hopefully this wont be seeing the last of me soon !

:evil:

im still having trouble locating some files here on the board .. and i also have a hard time going to hokiethang's ftp, ill get the hang of it soon.

i really hope i could learn from you guys, basically im a newbie to torrents :) discovered them when i signed on here .. .

anyways, i hope ill be able to benifit you also :)

see ya for now !!!

Thanks for posting, and Welcome to the board!

:wave:

Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
Just wait until Renesis asks him to submit naked photos for his "research". 8)
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hey welcome to the site :welcome:

You guys know he's not coming back now. We have officially scared him :lol:

LOL .. no im back .. and i am used to you a lil bit already (more or less), sorry for my late reply, just came back home .. and no i dont have a gorilla .. hehe .. naked fotos ? lol i wont be naked even if i strip everything :p (hence the name) :p

I think you are the first one who answered after such questions posted by some of our members. :lol: So :welcome: back :)

lol why ? was i supposed to shut up ? :p

Edit: Got a good idea for this place :p maybe i can be your mascot :roll:

ehehehhe

Gorilla said:

ehehehhe

Well most noobs never reply to their first posts. I'm still considered a noob here...so...:)

Mischief007 said:
Gorilla said:

ehehehhe

Well most noobs never reply to their first posts. I'm still considered a noob here...so...:)

Why?

Why what?? Why I still am considered a noob?? Don't know actually. I'm not in the Top 20 yet?? :lol: :lmao:

Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
Just wait until Renesis asks him to submit naked photos for his "research". 8)

I forgot about that post when I had admin powers, you're a lucky bastard! :lol: ;)