Newbie saying hello

Welcome to the site.

BTW - Nice avatar! :D (I'm kinda obessed with Jordan :lol:)

how'd you know it was jordan... I can't even see the face properly?

BTW, welcome to the forum tony :wink:

Welcome...again :mrgreen: :wink:

G 8) :mrgreen:

you see, that's why these forums are the best, a newbie starts a thread just saying Hi and he gets instant welcome responses from all members, you don't get that on a lot of boards around the net :wink:

thats what I like about this forum as well... the community is not very big so I seem to know everyone on the forum really well :D

yeh.. how did you know the naked chick in his avatar is Jordan?
And welcome tonyh

'Cause I have the original:

katieprice53jpg5nu.jpg

ur the man, care to send me what pics you got for Jordan? I got a pretty fast connection :p

All 200 MB of them? And no, that doesn't include the gig or so of videos I have of her.

As I said, I'm a little obessed.

viper007bond said:

did you get obsessed after the TG segment of her or before that... I only started trying to find pics of her after I saw her on TG :D ... but my collection is like an ant compared to yours viper :lol:

andyhui01 said:
viper007bond said:

did you get obsessed after the TG segment of her or before that... I only started trying to find pics of her after I saw her on TG :D ... but my collection is like an ant compared to yours viper :lol:
I've been obsessed with her for MUCH longer than that. Probably a year or two now. :)

200 mg and a gig is not bad, i can handle that :D so.. how are we going to do this.. Cops must not know about this transaction.

logo said:
200 mg and a gig is not bad, i can handle that :D so.. how are we going to do this.. Cops must not know about this transaction.
:lol: I don't want to upload all of that to you. Too much! :p

heyyyyyyy Daniel, welcome back!!!
Good to have you back

ok then just the 200 mg :(