Newbie saying hello

logo said:
ok then just the 200 mg :(
Second time we mention that, 200 MB it should be, 200 mg sounds like you're on dope :p

yes, please guys keep that work safe thing in mind cuz I do like to browse these forums a lot from work. I'd hate to have to stop browsing this one too from work :(

tonyh said:
sain said:
Welcome

Ps - are you from ferrarichat.com?

Yes m8, and you?
PS.Thanks for the welcome :)

Yep, I try to stay away from there though...spend too much time on there, don't get enough work done :lol: love your jokes there, don't forget to take a look at the jokes thread here and add your own :wink:

v0od0o said:
yes, please guys keep that work safe thing in mind cuz I do like to browse these forums a lot from work. I'd hate to have to stop browsing this one too from work :(
Nah, all images here have to be with no nudity. I mean, the image on the previous page is quasi-work-safe, but avatars are nice and small. ;)

Viper007Bond said:
Nah, all images here have to be with no nudity. I mean, the image on the previous page is quasi-work-safe, but avatars are nice and small. ;)
lol well yeah, but quasi work safe is not enough :p
I'd have to explain that for my boss when he sees a pic of a girl covering her nipples with her hands on my monitor, even if that doesn't qualify as nudity :p

v0od0o said:
I'd have to explain that for my boss when he sees a pic of a girl covering her nipples with her hands on my monitor, even if that doesn't qualify as nudity

I don't think anyone can come up with an explanation for that :lol:

Well' she's nude isn't she? I mean she's covering up her nipples, but still she's not wearing any clothes, I call that nude. :mrgreen:

For me? Did I have problems in the past with nudity??

My teachers don't really care if I come to school, so I can do pretty much everthing I want...

Yeah it is, I don't know if you know Maxima?
She's the wife of Prince Willem Alexander. *Royal people*
Her niece(sp) was in here a week ago to strip nude, she was on TV and was stripping (no nude though:() and they hired a fake maxima to comment on that show, she was advertised in all papers like this
"Maximaal aan de paal"
I guess you know what it means ;)

There was a little fuss about it but that was it..strange country..really

v0od0o said:
logo said:
ok then just the 200 mg :(
Second time we mention that, 200 MB it should be, 200 mg sounds like you're on dope :p
hot pics is dope

Hey Tony,

looks like they have a part of 5G show at your other haunt at ferrarichat.

dwh wrote:
a short segment of the f430 just been released at ferrarichat.com which will hopefully save the lives of many waiting here....
check out the below link.
http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40764&page=3&pp=20

The person that posted it seems like he may also have access to the whole episode...

Any chance of getting a copy of the whole show if you know the bloke?

some of us are just fretting too much, me included! :mrgreen:

G :mrgreen: 8)

Daniel said:
I see now how liberal its like over here when it comes to nudity. I cant see how a boss that Iknow of could react on a small avatar of Jordan. I wonder how its like for Jostyrostelli. :roll:

Here in North America I think things are quite different. Especially in bigger companies. And it's not just the boss, it's co-workers too. I've seen it happen on another forum I occasionally visit - a racey avatar, a female co-worker, and presto...the guy was a network administrator for 4 years, job gone in one second. Not everybody has a tolerant/liberal work area, and we should strive to make the forum accessible to anyone when it comes to that. But it's still ultimately Viper's call.