News: Every word starting with a capital letter

static

All the news in the main page are typed weirdly.

For example:
Tons Of News On What's To Come In Series 12

Why not just:
Tons of news what's to come in series 12?

Now it's difficult to read and it looks kinda rediculous or is this some kind of cultural thing I fail to notice?

I prefer it when titles (not the main text) have all words starting with a capital. It's sort of half way to being full caps/bold etc. Makes it look neater too.

Breaking News: People Complain About Everything Here!

Traditionally, every word of importance in a title, begins with a capital letter.
Yes, the news post titles are just that -- titles, and titles (at least in English) get their first letters capitalized. Check all the news sites (like ABC News) for example.

However, the "correct" way would be to not capitalize minor words, like this: "Tons of News on What's to Come in Series 12" (just happens to be every other word). I find that to look odd though, so I just capitalize all of the words to stay consistent.

Yes, the news post titles are just that -- titles, and titles (at least in English) get their first letters capitalized. Check all the news sites (like ABC News) for example.

It's by no means a rule, and it varies between papers. I only remember seeing it in US media actually. And as jeffy pointed out, it's not a rule over there either :)

Well, proper titles should be like that (books, etc.) and article titles are proper titles, but I guess for the sake of looks and formatting they sometimes don't.

I meant your statement that "proper" titles should have all words capitalized. As you can see from the wiki link you gave, this is not a rule of english language, and different conventions exist.

I meant your statement that "proper" titles should have all words capitalized. As you can see from the wiki link you gave, this is not a rule of english language, and different conventions exist.
No, I meant proper titles. Not proper as in correct but proper as in like proper noun.

All the news in the main page are typed weirdly.

For example:
Tons Of News On What's To Come In Series 12

Why not just:
Tons of news what's to come in series 12?

Now it's difficult to read and it looks kinda rediculous or is this some kind of cultural thing I fail to notice?

Why not?? Because; "Tons of news on what's to come in series 12." Is NOT a sentence, it's a headline.

Headlines are supposed to be all capitalized.

Besides Viper is in America, and we are Capitalists. ... LOL.

-Robert

Traditionally, every word of importance in a title, begins with a capital letter.

usually this excludes words like as, of, to etc