News uncut for episode 1 released

Thanx for the heads-up!!

I liked this so much better than the way they did it last time. Now if they would just put the WHOLE news up from start to finish.

And maybe BBC could run an extended version of Top Gear like they do have I got news for you.

Also another suggestion in case the powers that be are watching, Some behind the scenes clips on the site sometimes. The rehearsal pics are great, but how about a video clip?

The world is coming to an end.. Realplayer works better than WMP

No longer cut up into four 1 minute videos. I like it.

Thanks for the heads up on this - I prefer the way it's all put together as one file instead of four clips.

Now that bbc.co.uk/topgear has moved to Flash for all its videos and that the BBC are phasing Real/Windows Media out completely - hopefully topgear.com will move to flash as well.

scouse starter moter :D :D

Boring stuff, not funny at all. A few pointless rants based on nothing, with no arguments even by Jeremy - i.e. useless.

Boring stuff, not funny at all. A few pointless rants based on nothing, with no arguments even by Jeremy - i.e. useless.

Well thank you. Thank you very much for taking the time to post and warn everyone of your opinion so there is no need for them to waste their time since you have critiqued it and found it useless.

Where were you when I was wasting my time and enjoying it earilier?

Wow ... for a second I thought I was reading something from Nanocrob :blink:

Hmm, I can't look at the Maserati GT without wanting to punch it in the face - Just like Cherie Blair!

I can't believe it he thinks the F430 is ugly...its not ugly at all! But there are a lot of good looking mainstream cars, until the non-mainstream cars come along and start to look even better that is.

Why wasn't this put in the show? I'd rather have this than the stupid fuel tests Clarkson did at the beginning of the episode...

But they are beginning to recycle a lot of their jokes and opinions about cars, where's the originality gone to?

Recycle jokes or just being consistent? I think that some of the uncut news should have been left in the final cut as it's quite good. :D