• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Next Honda Civic

Overheat

Forum Addict
Spy Shot: Honda Civic 2006
Here are the first shots of the 2006 Honda Civic: lower-slung, sportier and altogether less MPV-like than the current car. Expect three- , four- and five-door versions in Europe, and we may also get a Coupe - said to have an S2000-like long nose - this next time around. The European and American versions will share far more components in the new range, in a bid to cut production costs. Hot Type-R and fuel-saving hybrid versions are certain.

Honda-Civic-001.jpg
Honda-Civic-002.jpg

Honda-Civic-003.jpg
Honda-Civic-004.jpg

Honda-Civic-005.jpg
Honda-Civic-006.jpg

Honda-Civic-007.jpg

This looks like some french car now, only uglier. I don't like the shape :|
I still think the best looking civic was 92-95 model (it was my first car actually :))

I can't belive im saing this....that actaully looks nice

^ Really? Hm, maybe it's me than... Because I don't really like any recent japanese model (maybe with very few excpetions).

And now it reminds me of MB A-class. Or Seat Altea.

post scoops like that in the "scoops" thread

haz

MXM said:
^ Really? Hm, maybe it's me than... Because I don't really like any recent japanese model (maybe with very few excpetions).

And now it reminds me of MB A-class. Or Seat Altea.

Maybe I feel that way because 80% of the car is hidden :p

That looks like crap. I hope we won't get that five-door model here.

kalos? it doesn't look like that at all :s

Kalos%204.jpg

looks way more like a 206 or a hyundai lanos if you ask me

I kinda like it. The camoflague is really making the car ugly though.

It's too bad that the Civic hatch is no longer offered in Canada. I would really like to own one. With the SiR no longer available in 2005, I will have to go into the 2nd hand market to get one when I graduate next year.

Pity.

My biggest problem with the new Civic is the rear shape. The front, I have no qualms with but the rear... ugh.