Next vote to rig... TV Quick Awards!

veyya

Not A Dude
Car(s)
Learning in... My dad's Holden Vectra. Um...
http://www.tvquick.co.uk/

Top Gear is under Best Lifestyle Show, and Total Wipeout is under Best Gameshow. It's one vote per person (more likely, one vote per IP), but still...

Not as prestigious as Maxim or Heat (ahem) but what the hell.

Is it just me, or is this stuff getting really old, really fast ? Yeah, sure it was funny once, but now this rigging every single voting is getting stupid and boring. And if anything I think it shows lack of faith in Top Gear - can they win without the fanboys and -girls sending in a gazillion votes each time.

I must say I was overjoyed when I saw TG lost some award (don't remember which one it was) but it was too damn funny too se the reactions on this forum. "Blasphemy!!" - "Injustice!!" - "Noooooo!!"

It's still "just" a TV-show, mkay ?

We've only done it a couple of times, and I still think it's a good laugh, especially because we know that the TG team sometimes read the forums. I'm sure fans of other TV shows do it. I don't think people should take it seriously if we don't win though, I just like the laugh from beating more popular shows.

I voted :)

Also, It's just one step towards Piers Morgan NOT winning an award ;)

Also, It's just one step towards Piers Morgan NOT winning an award ;)

Yeah that's always good, I actually prefer to see others lose than TG win. :lol: