Nexus 7

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...iY29tLmhvbWV5c29mdC5uZXh1c3VzYi5pbXBvcnRlciJd

Let's you mount usb drives and sd cards without root. Only catch is this is read only. Which is fine with me since I really can't see a reason to write from my tablet to memory. I only want to use it to stream movies, music and pics from my thumb drive.

or that, if youre rooted already, stick mount is free and you can move files back and forth. If i ever needed my nexus 7 to perform as a serious portable media device, flash drive or portable mini hdd, otg cable, case that can hold both of those along with the nexus 7. Inside case for media device, free hold for tablet.

Re: Nexus 7

Any good widget recommendations? I am struggling to fill up my home screens...

being a new to proper android homescreen, i've kept it simple, weather widget with forecast from hd widgets, check box list for reminders, power control bar and text battery widget, left homescreen for twitter/tweakdeck/youtube widgets

I was playing Angry Birds, all of a sudden a black pixel line appeared on screen, it won't go away. You can see Angry Birds in the line itself.
*I took the picture with Angry Birds running for screen contrast.

http://img15.imageshack.**/img15/8228/imag0373m.jpg

Damn. Covered by warranty?

The local version of eBay finally has those for sale...I might just buy it outright or sell the Galaxy Tab and get it....I really miss Jellybean when I am using the tablet.

Never call nexus support, they're American and my email address is questionable having to spell it out twice was a harbouring experience.

But they're sending me a new one and then this one goes back. The opposite of how Apple do it.

EDIT:

An authorization for the full price of the replacement device will be placed on your credit card. This means that a portion of your card?s credit limit is held for several days, but no charge is made if your original device is delivered within 21 days and the damage to your device is verified to be covered under warranty.

Thats not cool.

Last edited:
i did the same when i sent my kindle fire back, they sent me a new one, i got it, and sent them the borked one, i got 30 days tho

Got my new one and I'm sending the old one back tomorrow.
But i'm selling the new-sealed one, I need Panda money and I hardly use the thing.

, flash drive or portable mini hdd, otg cable,

Where abouts do you get these cables from? Are they available in regular stores or are they a custom thing you have to get online?

So, this one or Galaxy Tab 2 ?

Where abouts do you get these cables from? Are they available in regular stores or are they a custom thing you have to get online?

otg cables are just on the go cables, micro usb to female usb port, basically they convert the micro usb input for a device to usb input. you should be able to get them anywhere

Just got the 4.1.2 update a couple of days ago. I don't know why but it seems a tad less 'buttery' smooth afterwards. Anyone else experience this?

Yeah, I felt it. In my experience, it's more than anything else when the home screen goes from portrait to landscape or visa versa.

Other than that, finally being a tablet user is great. I'm loving it.