NFL '10 OffSeason Thread

Titans drafted Derrick Morgan at pick #16. Excellent pick for us, helps to fill their biggest need, the defensive line.

Just got home so no idea who's been picked, who's left, or how well of a pick Morgan was compared to what's left.

That is the truth, Broncos the new Raiders?
At least Al has a method to his madness, in his own little way. McDaniels, on the other hand, is like a kid in a candy store... or rather a kid playing Madden. I don't think this shit even makes sense to him. :p

Anyway, I hope we can find some value for Olsen soon. Seems the Pats are very interested.

Josh McDaniels paid first round money to a guy who sucks so hard. Well thats a couple million down the drain for a douchebro who will lead a lot of prayer circles. Tebow for MORPOTY. Most Overtly Religious Player of the Year.

They could still use another free safety and some more talent on the O-line though.

Chris Harris is coming back to the Bears.

Awesome trade, didn't see this coming. Bears have had a brilliant off-season so far. :)

We'll miss his leadership but he has been dealing with an injured shoulder for a while that just keeps getting hurt again. I'm kind of excited about Williams since a lot of Bears fans I've talked to raved about him before and after the trade so hopefully he'll find a spot on our defense somewhere.

We'll miss his leadership but he has been dealing with an injured shoulder for a while that just keeps getting hurt again. I'm kind of excited about Williams since a lot of Bears fans I've talked to raved about him before and after the trade so hopefully he'll find a spot on our defense somewhere.
Williams played quite well whenever we plugged him in, he's a solid LB. Luckily, we had more than enough depth at the position and were able to significantly strengthen our secondary. I can't wait to see Harris knocking people around in a Bears uni again. :D What are your thoughts on Peppers? I know we overpayed, but I think he has a few great years left in him.

Williams played quite well whenever we plugged him in, he's a solid LB. Luckily, we had more than enough depth at the position and were able to significantly strengthen our secondary. I can't wait to see Harris knocking people around in a Bears uni again. :D What are your thoughts on Peppers? I know we overpayed, but I think he has a few great years left in him.

Honestly I was ready for Pep to leave last year. He's a decent enough guy and a great player, when he wants to be. My issue is that he just doesn't have the kind of motor you like to see out of premier defensive ends. If someone combined Jared Allen's passion and motor with Pep's skills he'd be one of the best defensive players of all time. He is a FREAK athletically. Unfortunately he just doesn't have the consistency of production, especially against good teams, that you are looking for out of a starting DE.

Chicago might be the change of scenery he needs to get it going but the player he was in Carolina was definitely one not living up to potential.

Oh look, Favre says he's "retiring" again.

I wonder what his TD to INT ratio will be when the Vikes play the Saints next month.