NFL '10 Regular Season Thread

I secretly hope that Brett Favre will be sacked so hard he shall dissolve into powder. Since that probably won't happen, I hope Denver sucks less this season than they have the last couple of years.

Tampa Bay is going to storm the NFC South.

Dez Bryant has a monster year and is the runaway pick for ROY.

This is too funny not to post.

Dan Hampton Thinks Vikings Need to Hit New Orleans 'Like Katrina'

The NFL's regular season kicks off this Thursday night in New Orleans with a rematch of last year's NFC Championship Game between the Minnesota Vikings and the Saints. New Orleans, of course, won the title game in overtime before knocking off Indianapolis in the Super Bowl.

While previewing Thursday's matchup for Pro Football Weekly, former Chicago Bears defensive lineman Dan Hampton put his foot in his mouth (actually, he kicked himself in the face) by suggesting the Vikings need to hit New Orleans like Hurricane Katrina did in August 2005.

The exact quote: "If you watch that playoff game last year, the Vikings need to go down there and hit that town like Katrina. I think the Vikings go down there and get it done."

Needless to say, that's probably not going to go over all that well with the people of Louisiana ... or with anybody that has any level of common sense.

Too soon? :lol:

I'm rooting for America's Team as usual... :D

:wall:

What the fuck was that Cincinnati?? You guys did realize the first half was for real and not just another preseason game, right? The defense was just horrid, going from excellent coverage for two plays then leaving someone wide open on 3rd down. They picked it up and looked good in the second half but it was hopeless after giving the game away so early.

At least T.O. looked very good and Ochocinco tied the franchise record for most touchdown catches. And dat 54 yard field goal. It's good to see Nugent back in Ohio.

Just a few minutes till we see if the NFL's newest team, the Redskins, have what it takes to stand up to competition.

(For those of you who don't get it, that would be a reference to the almost complete revamp of the team:p)