NFL '10 Regular Season Thread

http://img834.imageshack.**/img834/1252/0124large.jpg

I've never seen so much hype for a single game - and justifiably so. I checked out some local ticket prices just for the hell of it and nearly fainted; the ratings for this game are going to be ridiculous.

I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT UNTIL SUNDAY! :(

I was offered tickets, for 450 bucks a piece. :(

I have to work from 1:00pm until at least 10PM. :( I'm from WI, damnit, I should get a pass.:( :mad:

An injury or serious illness of some sort is definately in order. Try leaving something out on the counter for a few days and eating it on Sat.

Ok prediction time....no offense to the Bears Tele, but I think they lose....so...

Packers 27 Bears 14
Steelers 17 JETS 7

Super Bowl XLV
Packers 21 Steelers 17

https://pic.armedcats.net/r/ra/raptorjesus/2011/01/22/168214_188101037884388_100000534792258_598033_4807675_n.jpg
Now, dat would definately be da most impozing specimen known ta man. Witout a doubt. Bear-Ditka would have da strength to move mountainsss and da ability ta coacch super bear-Bearsss. Bear-Ditka plusss bear-Bearsss equalsss Super-Bearsss Super-Bowl!

Daaaaa Bearsss! :p

I'm so pumped up for tomorrow! I just wish I had the slightest idea what to expect...

Last edited:
The Bears are going to have a problem on their hands with Hanie. After that performance, do they see what they can get in a trade, or do they keep him as a back-up and dump Collins?

Plain and simple it looked like Jay Cutler just quit on his team...

About as good as you can possibly expect from a 3rd string QB. Nice playing to that guy! Cutler. Well, see my previous comments concerning mental health proffesionals in Chicago. Can't handle it.

Breaking news at halftime-4 people shot up here. :|

And come on New York. Get the fuck off your ass's and beat the fucking pissburh stealers.

goddamn i fucking hate the steelers so much

Ugggh.

It's too early to jump on Cutler... too many unknowns at this point. That being said, that was just awful. I need some time to digest this.

Congrats to the Packers.

I can't believe the Cutler injury is still a controversial subject... I lost what little respect I had for many current/former players and so called media "experts" this past week. It makes me sick.

I can't believe the Cutler injury is still a controversial subject... I lost what little respect I had for many current/former players and so called media "experts" this past week. It makes me sick.

I think they just lambasted him because he is one of the most media unfriendly people out there, he doesnt give a fuck about them and doesnt constantly blow them for attention. Cutler is by all accounts a good teammate and a tough guy, but he doesnt show emotion, either good or bad. So when a crack showed the vultures pounced on his carcass, what a bunch of assholes.