NFL '11 Regular Season Thread

anyone know where I can stream tonight's game?

why stream it, its on espn and wciu

why stream it, its on espn and wciu

cause I'm a cheap bastard who decided to skip out on cable since I don't really watch much TV. It's ok though, I found a site.

Anybody find it weird that American Football was at Wembly?

And good God, Tebow looks like he can get out of most pockets that collapse.
According to Tebow, God actually parts the sea of lineman in front of him, allowing him to rush for glorious yardage.

I'm going to enjoy seeing everyone defend Tebow's awful play after coming from behind and beating one of the worst teams in the league. :p

Texans are leading the AFC South, the Colts are win-less, and Satan's hunting down the bastard that screwed with his thermostat.

Also, anyone else hear Gabbert last Sunday? I'm surprised the announcers didn't mention it.

I'm starting to worry Tennessee's complete domination of the AFC South is coming to an end. Yeah, I said Tennessee. It's pretty obvious now Manning is the only reason Indy has done so well, and he's a product of Tennessee. So, :p.

So the 49ers are sitting quietly at 7-1

whodathunk

Also. shittsburgh lost to the Ravens twice. this makes me so happy.

Also also. even though the panthers still suck, atleast Cam Newton is kicking ass

Last edited:
teletubby-warrior: Orton is now available :lol:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Why do the Football Gods hate Houston so? Leinart was doing so good in the first half!

Ah well, Defense definitely earned their Wheaties in the third and fourth. Gabbert got fucking murdered out there (6 sacs, 3 from Bardwin)

Ugh why do I bother with the Bengals anymore. :no: 3 points in the second half?? Despite their record this is the worst season for fans in a long time. Before they would just suck from the start so there were no expectations. But this year they started off so well only to come crashing down the last five games. No wonder they can't sell out games anymore. How Marvin Lewis is still getting paid money to bring in results like this is beyond me.