NFL '11 Regular Season Thread

racingfan1

I'd rather be the worst QB to win a Super Bowl than the best to not win it. The Super Bowl is the entire point any other argument is moot.

However, that's getting away from my original argument. And that one takes time to find out.

Last edited:

tezgm99

Car(s)
'14 Ford Fusion Titanium AWD
I'm hoping Green Bay knock off New York this weekend for the sole reason of (maybe) shutting up a guy on another forum who keep harping on about 'Elite' Manning :D

Gyvon

I don't. Just because the Giants are the only team on the NFC side of the divisionals that I can see the Texans beating.

Bhatman

Car(s)
98 Subaru Outback(RIP), 02 Subaru Outback
I'm hoping Green Bay knock off New York this weekend for the sole reason of (maybe) shutting up a guy on another forum who keep harping on about 'Elite' Manning :D

And I would prefer the Giants beating GB for the sole reason to have home field advantage...

Also if anyone watched the Niners vs. Saints game..that was a sight to behold, plus the crowds! (Went to the game, super super crazy and loud)

Who gots it better than us??? NO BODY!

Whappeh

Car(s)
05 Nissan Xterra 4x4
I'll just take my validation about all my opinions of Tim Tebow and be waiting over here in the corner for apologies and praise.

tezgm99

Car(s)
'14 Ford Fusion Titanium AWD
ahh well, at least my weekends have been freed up now. I do wonder if the Packers caught the bus from the stadium....or did they miss that as well? :lol:

cmb1981

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

racingfan1

There is a football God! Now Tennessee can go on and get better on defense, where they should have been focused before dumbass Adams had to come in and ruin that.