NFL '11 Regular Season Thread

New season means fantasy football. Team name for this year is CaseyAnthonysNextKid. Even though we are all spread across the country in various jobs and grad schools, our daily smack talk and feverish trading block keeps us in contact. We've had this league going since 10th grade, and it shows no signs of stopping. We did raise our buy in though, since we all have big boy bank accounts now and aren't scavenging for 3 day old pizza.

Vick gets 6-years and $100 million from the Eagles.

I can't do it any more. Let's go Packers.

While I hope the man gets better, WOOHOO!!!!! My team doesn't have to worry about Peyton tomorrow!!!!

Where the hell is everyone!?!

While I hope the man gets better, WOOHOO!!!!! My team doesn't have to worry about Peyton tomorrow!!!!
I'm really curious to see just how much Manning means to that franchise.

I'm also more than a little worried to see Ryan/White/Jones take on the Bears' secondary...

Ravens v. Steelers week one? Oh lawd. :drool:

Leggo Flacco, try to salvage this weekend of football for me. :comfort:

I'm really curious how the following scenario would play out....

1. Peyton Manning is out for the season
2. Colts suck
3. Colts "earn" number 1 pick
4. Andrew Luck declares for the NFL draft

Well, that was answered in a hurry.

Oh, yeah.... DAAA BEARSSS! Awesome performances all around.

I loved hearing Jimmy Johnson praise Cutler at half time, only to be immediately called out for the completely unwarranted lambasting he - and just about every other "expert analyst" - regurgitated last year.

Thank you Arizona! 1 week down in my suicide pool :)

Not much to be happy about today, except for Kenny Britt. 25.6 points out of a single WR? Yes, please! Comeback would have been nice, but Hasselbeck made a throw he shouldn't have.

Why, yes, I do play Yahoo! Fantasy Football.

Tony Romo is the greatest QB in the world at giving the game away.

Monster performances from Tom Brady, LeSean McCoy, Miles Austin, Steve Smith and Wes Welker put me over 180 pts. for this week in fantasy. Good start to the season. Plus I have Manningham and Meachem on the bench for depth at WR, and Benie Wells to replace Steven Jackson now that he's injured again.

Yeah, the Packers/Saints game looked as both defenses had no idea how to stop a pass. Luckily the Packers D came through in the end to stop that 1 yard dive.

Torrey Smith's first three career receptions in the NFL: 3 TDs for 133 yards. :blink::D

Let's go, Ravens!

They wouldn't be the Redskins if they didn't blow a game in the 4th quarter.

Props to Romo. He single handedly saved the Cowboys multiple times.