NFL '11 Regular Season Thread

I'd rather be the worst QB to win a Super Bowl than the best to not win it. The Super Bowl is the entire point any other argument is moot.

However, that's getting away from my original argument. And that one takes time to find out.

Last edited:
I'm hoping Green Bay knock off New York this weekend for the sole reason of (maybe) shutting up a guy on another forum who keep harping on about 'Elite' Manning :D

I don't. Just because the Giants are the only team on the NFC side of the divisionals that I can see the Texans beating.

I'm hoping Green Bay knock off New York this weekend for the sole reason of (maybe) shutting up a guy on another forum who keep harping on about 'Elite' Manning :D

And I would prefer the Giants beating GB for the sole reason to have home field advantage...

Also if anyone watched the Niners vs. Saints game..that was a sight to behold, plus the crowds! (Went to the game, super super crazy and loud)

Who gots it better than us??? NO BODY!

I'll just take my validation about all my opinions of Tim Tebow and be waiting over here in the corner for apologies and praise.

lololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololol

The tears of a Patriots fan are so sweet, almost as sweet as the tears of Packers fans.

There is a football God! Now Tennessee can go on and get better on defense, where they should have been focused before dumbass Adams had to come in and ruin that.

Goodbye Sean Payton. At least for the next year.
Payton for a year, Loomis for 8 games, and Williams indefinitely... Goodell is fucking brutal.

Also, that Tebow trade to the Jets isn't complete yet, looks like NJ actually gave it some thought and reconsidered. :p

ESPN pundits are such idiots if they actually think the Colts should draft RG3 over Luck.