(go wild cards)

Titans over the Colts
Ravens over Pittsburgh
Giants over Falcons
Eagles over Panthers

Ravens over Titans
Eagles over Giants

Ravens over Eagles

The Bulletmore Murderland Ravens 2008-09 NFL Champions.

(lets see if we can get through a page before somebody makes a joke about how it's not "football")

Seasonone, teams are reseeded after the Wild Card round. So with all the lower seeds winning, it would be Eagles at Giants, Falcons at Panthers, Colts at Steelers, and Ravens at Titans.

My picks:

Colts over Chargers- SD is only in because Denver choked
Dolphins over Ravens- I'm not convinced on this at all. It's just easier to vote for the home team.
Cardinals over Falcons- Two young teams, one has veteran leadership and the other doesn't. Vote for the vets. Oh, and I live less than 10 miles from the Cardinals stadium.
Vikings over Eagles- Once again, voting for the home team though I'm not convinced about either of them.

Colts over Titans- Playoff experience pays off.
Steelers over Dolphins- Florida teams usually don't do well in cold weather.
Giants over Cardinals- Obvious.
Panthers over Vikings- I actually think the Vikings have a chance here, but I can't give them this one.

Colts over Steelers- Once again, playoff experience (in this case, more recent playoff experience)
Giants over Panthers- The better team wins here.

A Manning vs. Manning Super Bowl goes to...

Payton and the Colts.

Wildcard weekend:
Chargers over Colts
Ravens over Dolphins
Falcons over Cardinals
Vikings over Eagles

Divisional:
Titans over Ravens
Chargers over Steelers
Giants over Falcons
Vikings over Panthers

Conference championships:
Titans over Chargers
Giants over Vikings

Super Bowl:
Titans over Giants

It's all completely hopeless! No one's going to read this anyway. :lol:

Last edited:
The Bulletmore Murderland Ravens 2008-09 NFL Champions.

I'll just go along with you on the Ravens winning, since I know absolutely nothing about NFL, but I'm from the Baltimore area.... let's see if there's any beginners luck in it for me.

F*ck this game. F*ck it hard. I'm going curling.

F*cking Stealers.

F*cking Tardinals.

The f*cking Tards couldn't even sell out their first play off game, yet they get a super bowl? WTF?!

Ya I don't even know if I am going to watch this game, I am sure I will because there is nothing else on but still... *yawn*.

I guess I will go for the steelers, even though they beat the Ravens. I just don't like those Arizona fans who couldn't be bothered to go to games when they were in ASU's stadium that are now bringing out those 2 day old Fitz jerseys and acting like a true "fan". Most Steeler fans are at least genuine.

Stupid MTV3* not showing Super Bowl this year. :mad:
They have shown it for about 7 years, and now they stop.
I would really like to wathch SB. I don't really care that much about american football, but once a year it is quite fun to watch.
Oh, well, have to rely on net streams or buy Viasat for 30 euros, which would give me Champions League too. :think:

*tv-channel, not music television

F*ck this game. F*ck it hard. I'm going curling.

F*cking Stealers.

F*cking Tardinals.

The f*cking Tards couldn't even sell out their first play off game, yet they get a super bowl? WTF?!
Actually they did sell it out. They have sold out every home game ever since the new stadium opened.
But anyways, GO CARDS! I just wish my actual team, the Colts made it...

Actually they did sell it out. They have sold out every home game ever since the new stadium opened.
But anyways, GO CARDS! I just wish my actual team, the Colts made it...
You mean they sold it out after 3 extensions from the NFL and after a pool supply company bought the last 700 tickets; the company offered the tickets with any purchase over $100. Yeah, real fans there.
https://pic.armedcats.net/d/du/duckfucksviper/2009/01/25/01dewey.jpg

You're complaining about the Cardinal fans? Hahahahaaha

You must not follow the Cardinals very well.

He seems pretty spot on to me, bunch of fair weather fans who don't deserve a win.

Nah, he's just been listening to people who obviously don't know what they're talking about.

The Cardinals don't have many true fans, because there is nothing to be a fan of. They have sucked forever and a day. And this is their home town, their home city. Yet I see more Steelers gear walking around then I do Cardinals gear. Most of the "fair weather fans" people are bitching about, are just people who're supporting the home team. They're not real fans, but they want to show their support.

That's the teams fault. The Steelers have fans all over the country. How many Cardinal fans do think are walking the streets of Pittsburgh right now, wearing their Cardinal gear? Probably none. And it's bullshit to hope the Cardinals lose, just because you hate the people who're supporting them. That's pretty lame.

Teams change. The only thing that stays the same is the logo on their helmets. That's why I always laugh at so-called "true fans", because it's the logo they are fans of, not the teams that have worn it. IMO anyway.

Stupid MTV3* not showing Super Bowl this year. :mad:
They have shown it for about 7 years, and now they stop.

STOP. A gen-u-ine yurr-a-peon who likes 'murican football?

zee oh emm gee.

He seems pretty spot on to me, bunch of fair weather fans who don't deserve a win.

Ever been to Phoenix? It is a city of transplants so everyone usually has their favorite team already before they move here. The Cards have sucked for so long that it is a miracle they are even still around. People finally have something to cheer about and now everyone mocks it now that they can actually win, marvelous. You can call it fair weather fans all you want but they are finally starting to win over the city.

Ever been to Phoenix? It is a city of transplants so everyone usually has their favorite team already before they move here. The Cards have sucked for so long that it is a miracle they are even still around. People finally have something to cheer about and now everyone mocks it now that they can actually win, marvelous. You can call it fair weather fans all you want but they are finally starting to win over the city.

You don't have to have a winning team to support them, just look at the raiders. I've been to many many many Blazer losses, the "jail blazers" made people write into the papers, call in to talk shows, and boo them in person but at least they were there to do that they still showed they wanted the team to turn around and win. For years Phoenix could have cared less if they even had a team let alone how well they did. Hell I bet they still can't name more than 6 players. It's just become the "new cool thing to do" like the circus came into town.

They don't actually feel anything in the loss/win, it's just either a happy or sad ending to their circus trip. The Steelers fans cry hours after the game so that's my vote. They deserve it more, and that's how I decide who I am rooting for.

The Steelers fans cry hours after the game so that's my vote. They deserve it more, and that's how I decide who I am rooting for.

They deserve it more? They've got 5 of the things. Last time Arizona was any good, they were in Chicago. I don't base who deserves it more off the fans, I base it off of which team is the most unlikely, and outside of any team based in Oakland or Detroit, the Cardinals are the team most unlikely to get this far.

STOP. A gen-u-ine yurr-a-peon who likes 'murican football?

zee oh emm gee.
I'm from Norway, and I'm a fan of the Dallas Cowboys, so go figure... :p

NFL: Dallas Cowboys
College: Texas Tech Red Raiders