NFL: Superbowl XL on Streaming?

Foreign folks actually watch this? That is awesome.

Foreign folks actually watch this? That is awesome.

i've followed the Superbowl over here since the BBC started airing them i think in 2007. just wish that they screened a lot more of the NFL games.
in fact one of my life goals is to see a American Football game in the states.

fuck yeah, go Packers.

i've followed the Superbowl over here since the BBC started airing them i think in 2007. just wish that they screened a lot more of the NFL games.
in fact one of my life goals is to see a American Football game in the states.
I'm just surprised, because American football is such a localized sport.

I'm just surprised, because American football is such a localized sport.

well mostly i like it because its a paced out sport where strategy and tactics come into play. on top of that you stop the game, take a moment, think and come up with a play to outwit the other team. there isn't really such a sport here in england. our soccer or rugby is mostly always running. once the timer starts its always ticking.

You could always go to the annual game in London. :p

true, i could. but then again it wouldn't have that feel to it. i'd like to see a American Football game with the fans, its the sort of thing i'd like to experience and i wouldn't get it over here.

true, i could. but then again it wouldn't have that feel to it. i'd like to see a American Football game with the fans, its the sort of thing i'd like to experience and i wouldn't get it over here.

If you want to experience the raw feel of American football you need to come to a college football game. In fact, if you ever make it to Oklahoma in the fall I'll treat you to an Oklahoma State University football game.

Actually in the picture on the left, the ball is on the ground most of the time, when its not in the air, it spends very little time on anyone's foot. So it should be called groundball or something. :p

The way I see it, in American football, the ball is kicked (with feet) and must be carried across the field to the in-zone (on foot). I also like to think of Baseball. Sure, there are bases in baseball, but the ball shouldn't ever touch them. There is a ball and there are bases, so... baseball! :lol:

Ugggh. Con... congrats to... congrats to the Packers. I want to hate Rodgers, but I really can't.

I may be biased, but did anyone else find it hard to get excited about this game?

I didn't give a fuck about the game. Hate both teams with a passion. Rodgers deserved a ring for how he handled the Favre situation, and he got it now. Ultimate middle finger.

Commercials were a flop, IMO. The Tibet one made me rofl

Double post! (just saw this, sorry)

Actually in the picture on the left, the ball is on the ground most of the time, when its not in the air, it spends very little time on anyone's foot. So it should be called groundball or something. :p

The way I see it, in American football, the ball is kicked (with feet) and must be carried across the field to the in-zone (on foot). I also like to think of Baseball. Sure, there are bases in baseball, but the ball shouldn't ever touch them. There is a ball and there are bases, so... baseball! :lol:

your reaching with this one. I mean based on your point about american "foot"ball then couldnt you call baseball football? there is a ball and they use thier feet to run around the bases, think about it. In football they use their feet to move the ball and in american football, yes they use thier feet to kick it once every 4 to 20 plays but they carry it every other time and they throw it as well. Maybe Handball? OH, i know, since they stop everytime they touch the ball and restart should we call it STOPball? ;)