NFS: Most Wanted

Very easy to use and most of use even use it to capture video as well.

oliB said:
I just installed the game on my laptop, which is only a couple of weeks old and pretty high-end. It has a 1.73 ghz centrino, 1024mb of ram, a mobility radeon with 128mb of ram, etc. Now for some reason NFS will only let me choose between three resolutions. (640x480, 800x600 and 1027x768) Kinda sucks because the laptop has a 15.4 inch (1280x1024) widescreen display.

What could be the reason?

there is a util floating around that cracks the game and allows u to play
in any res u want

I personally use Print Screen to take screenshots of NFSMW.

Enjoy people. :)

I'm really enjoying this game with my 360 controller, it gives me that edge over my brother so I can beat him in LAN races. I really enjoy playing around with the cops, I just wished they were a bit faster, I hate going around in 2nd gear and just toying with them when there are only a few cops left.

jayjaya29 said:
Enjoy people. :)

I'm really enjoying this game with my 360 controller, it gives me that edge over my brother so I can beat him in LAN races. I really enjoy playing around with the cops, I just wished they were a bit faster, I hate going around in 2nd gear and just toying with them when there are only a few cops left.

Yeah, the cops are pathetically easy in the beginning. Even my 5 year old niece has no problem out running them. Seriously.

Glad to here you got the new 360 controller. How is it compared to the old one (I have an old Xbox controller with a USB adaptor).

Its really great. It has a very solid feel to it, the ergonomics of it are top notch. All the buttons push easily and come back fast. The joysticks are just about the same on the original xbox controllers. The triggers also feel the same as the Controller S, maybe a little bit harder to push, but slightly. There are also 2 shoulder buttons, they feel good and have a good "click" to them. In all, its a fantastic controller, I love it. I played NFS for about 3 hours before and it doesn't make my hands fatigued and I hardly notice I am holding it. Its really a great controller.

jayjaya29 said:
Its really great. It has a very solid feel to it, the ergonomics of it are top notch. All the buttons push easily and come back fast. The joysticks are just about the same on the original xbox controllers. The triggers also feel the same as the Controller S, maybe a little bit harder to push, but slightly. There are also 2 shoulder buttons, they feel good and have a good "click" to them. In all, its a fantastic controller, I love it. I played NFS for about 3 hours before and it doesn't make my hands fatigued and I hardly notice I am holding it. Its really a great controller.

Yeah, I agree. My copy of this game on the 360 was pretty good (managed to finish the career mode a few days ago), and the controller made it a lot easier to play than when I tried to play the demo a while back.

I just beat the career mode this afternoon. I know it's probably just me ;) , but this game is quite easy, isn't it? Even at #2 on the blacklist or against Razor, I basically won every race on the first try...

I am up to blacklist #5. I find the career mode very easy, but the challeneges start getting hard around number 40 or so. They are getting very tough for me right now.

oliB said:
I just beat the career mode this afternoon. I know it's probably just me ;) , but this game is quite easy, isn't it? Even at #2 on the blacklist or against Razor, I basically won every race on the first try...

Yeah, its pretty easy, I think it took me 3 days to finish it, and there were a select few races I had to run more than once (mostly just to get some cash to upgrade cars :-D), and the final sequence (spoiler: running from the level 6 cops after beating razor, and then jumping the bridge ) I had to do a few times, just because it gets really hard.

Wow those pics on the first page are AWESOMEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

if only my computer could handle it i would soo get it.. burned HAHA

im still way behind wen it comes to games. Downloading NFS underground 2.. its sad i no

Mojo

HUGE BUMP!
A just finished carrer mode. Am I the only one that thinks a final cutscene explaining a few things would be nice?

Yeah I agree, the end sucked arse, as per all the need for speed underground games. It'd be nice if the story was intertwined a bit more, you get a shitload of cutscenes at the start, and then.......nothing until the end. And that's a massive anticlimax. EA has a lot to learn about telling NFS stories.

flyingfridge said:
Yeah I agree, the end sucked arse, as per all the need for speed underground games. It'd be nice if the story was intertwined a bit more, you get a shitload of cutscenes at the start, and then.......nothing until the end. And that's a massive anticlimax. EA has a lot to learn about telling NFS stories.
Well, with one year of development time you can't concentrate in such small details as telling whatever thin story you have properly. Or designing a challenge mode that actually makes any sense. Or polishing the car models so that they actually look like the real thing. Or...

Hopefully in "Carbon" they'll get things right. Then again, it's EA, so don't expect too much :)

Hmm, what happened? It's been too many months since I beat it for me to remember. :(