NHL '10-'11

*Tampa's new look*

...not bad. My first reaction was that it was an awful lot of blue, then I reminded myself of the Red Wings and Phoenix and those concerns went away. I'm sure I'll grow to like them more than the current uniform after the first game we play against you.

In other news, Brent Johnson took out Rick DiPietro with 16.5 s left on the clock. I have no idea what just happened. Will update when video becomes available.

...not bad. My first reaction was that it was an awful lot of blue, then I reminded myself of the Red Wings and Phoenix and those concerns went away. I'm sure I'll grow to like them more than the current uniform after the first game we play against you.

In other news, Brent Johnson took out Rick DiPietro with 16.5 s left on the clock. I have no idea what just happened. Will update when video becomes available.

is that the only time he hit him? i know it happened earlier in the game when he went behind the net, same one?

is that the only time he hit him? i know it happened earlier in the game when he went behind the net, same one?

Not the same one. DiPietro was hit by other Pens, but the last time a Penguin hit him, the Islanders decided to stage a brawl in the corner behind DiPietro, and for some reason Brent (our goalie) came all the way out to the Islander's blue line and clocked him.

EDIT: NHL.com provides video!

Let's play hockey beat the crap out of each other!!!

Last edited:
Yawn....

It looked like a goon fest to me. There was a bitter rivalry between Detroit and Colorado that made their goon fest have meaning.

[video=youtube;_J-DYgz2LkM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J-DYgz2LkM[/video]
:lol:

12-28-03, AHL Binghamton Senators vs Philadelphia Phantoms, round 1:

[video=youtube;6T2g8kJz-RQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T2g8kJz-RQ[/video]

(ff to ~2:50 to see my hero, Neil Little jump into the fray)

same game, round2:

same game, round3:

11 fighting majors, 15 misconducts, 373 pims.

~3 months later, 3-5-04, parent teams Philadelphia Flyers vs Ottawa Senators:

[video=youtube;R-8KFucyr-8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-8KFucyr-8[/video]

419 pims, the last 2 mins of the game was hilarious, 3 on 3 hockey with 3 players on the bench for each team :D

Also, Jacques Martin can suck hairy donkey balls.

Peter Forsberg have signed a contract with Colorado Avalanche!

Peter Forsberg have signed a contract with Colorado Avalanche!

thats very good to see!

In other news Cindy and her girlfriend Malkin are done for the season. they can say she is comming back if they want but he had a head injury and if the NHL wants him to come back just because they think everyone wants him to (the majority dont really care) and he gets hurt worse then its thier fault. head injurys are no joke. i feel they will pressure him to come back. i cant stand the guy but i dont wanna see anyone get hurt worse like that. life with PCS is not fun.

Oh, and Stamkos just scored #40!!!

wow, Ovie has done nothing and the Caps are shit this year (compared to the past) but the NHL network is still talking about them like they are shocked. Also today was a Caps/Pens game on NBC and as usual they overplayed the hype and branded this as "one of the games of the season" Maybe they didnt see the Dallas/Boston game. Its getting old.