NHL lockout ends!!!! just about to.

justin syder

Car(s)
1986 Mercedes-Benz 300E
no it didnt,lol

to all you NHL fans especially canadian NHL fans,

24818BP.jpg

He's bugging Canada because we have no hockey. :cry:

So I'm rubbing it in that Bush declared "Mission Accomplished", and said the war was over a year ago. :p

"Mission Accomplished", and said the war was over a year ago.

there is no war. we are fighting insurgents, terrorists not the countries military. :wink:

He's bugging Canada because we have no hockey.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thing is, the dumbasses didn't stop playing hockey on tv, they just show old stuff..

which is worse than new stuff.

could also hurt our economy though.

only thing it helps is us buying american stuff or going in vacation there. pff

Renesis said:

Ya, a low American dollar does more damage to the Canadian economy than it does good. Our economy is based heavily on exports - if we're not giving America as good as a deal as other countries, they quickly switch. :( It is really our fault for having such an export dependant economy though.

Renesis said:

not realy, that means you give your countries money to sby else, you better spend it in your own countrie if you wanne do good for the economie

yeah but still, you mustn't forget that canada and usa's economies are closely related, being the biggest bilateral commercial relationship in the world.

So if they think our stuff becomes too expensive, it hurts. We already buy the stuff we produce, but we can't produce everything.

totally offtopic, BUT

WHY THE HELL DO THESE CHICKENASS ATHLETES HAVE TO WEAR ALL THIS
ARMOR AND PLATING TO PLAY THEIR GAME?!?!

They should be able to handle some pain, It's not that extreme what they do

:twisted: (how many people did I piss off now?)

hanasand said:
totally offtopic, BUT

WHY THE HELL DO THESE CHICKENASS ATHLETES HAVE TO WEAR ALL THIS
ARMOR AND PLATING TO PLAY THEIR GAME?!?!

They should be able to handle some pain, It's not that extreme what they do

:twisted: (how many people did I piss off now?)
Well, I don't think you pissed anyone off. You just made yourself look like an idiot.

Have you ever even played hockey before? Try taking a puck in the chest without any "armor", then you'll understand. :roll:

Sure, you would probably die if the shot is hard. But it's just so silly when people
brag about how dangerous these sports are and so on...

because they are not, anymore..

And I was mainly reffering to backwards football (meaning american football)

They are still extremely dangerous. :|

Basically, think of it this way: in rugby, when you get hit by a player, the hit is flesh on flesh. In hockey, when you get hit by a player, the hit is hard padding on hard padding. The effect is nearly the same - in hockey the hits are much harder because of the pads, but you have the pads to protect you slightly.

However, I would almost go as far as to say it has become more dangerous. The average size and strength of players in sports like hockey and football have gone way up, so there are a lot more broken necks and permanent injuries in North American hockey and football atleast.

The pads actually make things worse. Rugby is a far safer sport than American Football and is quite similar in style. Just try telling that to the yanks :p