Nice LEO man said I got waffled...

WDWBen

Subaru Killer
Car(s)
2021 Mini Cooper S
Hi every one. I'm a little punch dizzy right now, but otherwise I'm good. The EMTs gave me a clean bill of health. I was driving home from work and I got hit by another Subaru drifting into my lane. I turned away to avoid a head-on collision. Right now I'm going home in my parents' car. The police arrested the guy, and I have already been found not at all liable. My neck is sore, but that's from bouncing off the side curtain airbags. Again, I am fine, if but a bit hungry.

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Again, I want to stress that I am okay. The car did her job admirably. She already got two kisses saying thank you. As the LEO said, this will be nothing more than an inconvenience for me.

Last edited:
ouch. :( Poor car, poor you. I hope both you and the car are OK.

you might wanna get checked out a bit. i know people who felt fine after impact and woke up the next day barfing all over because of a concussion.

Noooooooo! :cry:

Glad to hear you're mostly okay.

Shit! Glad you're coherent enough to post at least, though your syntax looks weird. I agree with laxmax, get checked out regardless, especially since the other guy and his insurance will be paying for everything.

holy cow man.. sorry to hear about this. We were just talking about your car too :(

hope everything remains okay for you..

Ouch, glad to see you're okay. Do make sure you go get checked out by a doctor - having multiple explosive charges go off inches from your head (not to mention going through the spin cycle) can do some really funny things to you.

Argh that sucks. I'm glad you are OK. Is the car totaled?

Yes I agree - get medically checked, that is important. Glad it seems to be not to bad, do you know if the insurances will clear up all the financial losses?

How could he not see you with your amber wheels and all?

Get better soon, and hope your car gets sorted.

He came straight into my lane... if I hadn't turned away I would have been hit nose-to-nose. I'm okay; I just woke up and there were no concussive signs at all. The EMTs checked me twice last night as I was the guy who took the brunt of the hit; the guy whose fault it was found himself in a cop car quite quickly. I'm still gonna be working, and I'm sure I'll fine some sore spots as the day goes on, but I'm okay. Insurance will do what it does, the police officers stressed multiple times that it's not my fault, and I'll drive a rental for a few weeks.

Christ, glad to hear you're ok mate, definitely sounds like your quick thinking averted a major crisis there.

damn shame, glad you're okay <3

Did they say whether he was drunk or drowsy at the wheel?

Subaru drifting

He was doing it right! :p

Seriously though, glad to hear you're still in one piece. Getting crashed into sucks. I second, third, fifteenth, all those saying get checked out; when I got rear-ended in my Land Rover I felt fine at the time but my neck started hurting a few days later. As it turned out I had minor whiplash. Definitely get checked for that.