• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Nick Berg... terrorist or americans?

Renesis

Lazier than Viper
Car(s)
2007 BMW Z4 3.0 SI
This guy thinks americans did it..

he has interesting points and please, don't put on your BS alarm, just read it calmy (I'm talking to a few americans who might erm.. you know what I mean.. ) :wink:

http://marc.perkel.com/archives/000233.html

Here is an interesting thing about the guy who did the cutting with a gold ring, whereas islamics don't wear jewelry: http://www.khilafah.com/home/category.php?...ID=9529&TagID=2

And apparently a medical examiner said he was not alive when this occurred: http://aztlan.net/fake_video.htm

Not really trustworthy sites, but interesting thing to think about.

OMFG, I have one of those white plastic chairs! I musta done it! :lol:

Fuckin' conspiracy theories...

Well of course you being a Canadian being so quick to believe it?

I'm all for thinking critically and questioning the accuracy and validity of major paper and television news reports, but that Marc Perkel article is just stupid. The whole rant on the white chair is one of the poorest examples of logical deduction I've ever read! If I were asked, I would bet a very very large sum of money on the fact that you could find a chair identical to that in any city in the world. I also have an extremely difficult time taking an article seriously when it has numerous grammatical and spelling mistakes, and uses retarded l33t speak like "OMFG".

I always make a point of never believing any news I read on a blog. I'll stick to independant news sources that actually have editors and have an obligation to speak the truth.

Furthermore, even if that one specific film was faked, it doesn't change the fact that there have been numerous assasinations that are absolutely unquestionable.

Some people have way too much free time. :|

Edit: I'm Canadian, I'm extremely left-wing, I believe there are things being covered up around the world, but I will not believe those sources even for a second.

Viper007Bond said:
Well of course you being a Canadian being so quick to believe it?

duh? don't get all picky when you don't even know what I was reffering to, which was:

don't put on your BS alarm, just read it calmy (I'm talking to a few americans who might erm.. you know what I mean.. )

I never said I believed it but you have to admit that you guys are being brainwashed since 9/11 your news channels don't show everything.

zenon said:
I'm all for thinking critically and questioning the accuracy and validity of major paper and television news reports, but that Marc Perkel article is just stupid. The whole rant on the white chair is one of the poorest examples of logical deduction I've ever read! If I were asked, I would bet a very very large sum of money on the fact that you could find a chair identical to that in any city in the world. I also have an extremely difficult time taking an article seriously when it has numerous grammatical and spelling mistakes, and uses retarded l33t speak like "OMFG".

I always make a point of never believing any news I read on a blog. I'll stick to independant news sources that actually have editors and have an obligation to speak the truth.

Furthermore, even if that one specific film was faked, it doesn't change the fact that there have been numerous assasinations that are absolutely unquestionable.

Some people have way too much free time. :|

Edit: I'm Canadian, I'm extremely left-wing, I believe there are things being covered up around the world, but I will not believe those sources even for a second.

I don't believe that either and most of his arguments are pretty weak although he makes some interesting points but none of these sources are reliable..

I just though some of you would like to read this as I did. I always like to see different opinions on problem or situation

Renesis said:
I never said I believed it but you have to admit that you guys are being brainwashed since 9/11 your news channels don't show everything.

Um, I think you're overstating things a bit here...

It's not like Canadians are 'political conspiracy' saviours to the Americans! Ever watch or read any Canadian mass media? Leonard Asper and Conrad Black are running a media controlled mind-fuck just as ludicrous as Fox and CNN.

You don't have to be a Canadian to have an atlernate way of looking at 9\11, and you don't have to be an American to belive what the major news sources say about 9\11....

Just because he is American doesn't mean he is "brainwashed".

No but he's still surrounded by all these media..

and BTW you could easily tell the difference during war in Irak, I don't know for you but I have European, American and Canadian news channels and it looked like Europeans were te ones to get more truth.. atleast they showed both sides of things, shoed bad moves of americans, full videos that were stopped on CNN and such.

as someone pointed out ....that chair is probably the most generic item produced anywhere ...and as far the terrorist being whites...there is this big misconception that all middle eastern ppl are brown skinned......actually most people there are a very fair complexion and its just the harsh sun that tans the skin over a long period...( i know this cuz i lived in india for 20 yrs and now i have a permanent tan) so this theory is just bullshit......

as far as that lindie english is concerned.....the story in the army is that she wasa bitch in perpetual heat .......sleeping with whoever was ready to do it !!!

You think we don't realize that the FOX news channel is a piece of shit and run by the republicans?

I just lost much of my respect for you Ren.

You think we don't realize that the CNN is a piece of shit and run by the democrats?

Viper007Bond said:
You think we don't realize that the FOX news channel is a piece of shit and run by the republicans?

justin syder said:
You think we don't realize that the CNN is a piece of shit and run by the democrats?

Thank you, that's exactly my point! Even though some Americans on this forum have right-wing views, they know their media is biased. You don't need to be a Canadian to understand media bias!

Renesis said:

and BTW you could easily tell the difference during war in Irak, I don't know for you but I have European, American and Canadian news channels and it looked like Europeans were te ones to get more truth.. atleast they showed both sides of things, shoed bad moves of americans, full videos that were stopped on CNN and such.

I completely disagree.I would argue that the media in Canda is more biased than media in America. Major Canadian papers and television news are very quick to criticize Bush and the war in Iraq (pretty much because it's the popular thing to do these days), but have you noticed any bias towards controversial topics such as the Israel\Palestine debate? It is absolutely disgusting.

Leonard Asper, head of CanWest controls 13 of the major newspapers in Canada and his TV networks are available in 94% of Canada. In Vancouver, both major papers and two of the major television networks are owned by Asper. Asper is extremelly active in controlling exactly what all of his news outlets report, especially on the Israel\Palestine debate. I'm not going to point out the specifics of his views, but seriously, we are getting extremelly biased media in Canada on this issue.

Take a look at this site: http://www.canwestwatch.org/canwestcanlist.htm. It's pretty hard to be a Canadian and not be influenced by an Asper media outlet. Atleast in the states you get biased media from multiple sources with multiple motivations - it's much harder to notice a bias if it is only coming from one source!

If you dig through the shit media in Canada and manage to find ethical independant news sources such as Adbusters, the Guardian or Indymedia.org then props to you, but seriously, you can not criticize bias in American media and praise Canadian media for not having bias.

It's soooo easy to get both sides of the issue, especially on the radio. You have Rush and all those morons arguing the Republican side and Air America arguing the liberal side.

Viper007Bond said:

I just lost much of my respect for you Ren.

not that it surpises me.. you're not the first american to get pissed off at my views on certain things.

BTW what's Air america that you're reffering to?

zenon said:
Viper007Bond said:

justin syder said:

Thank you, that's exactly my point! Even though some Americans on this forum have right-wing views, they know their media is biased. You don't need to be a Canadian to understand media bias!

Renesis said:

I completely disagree.I would argue that the media in Canda is more biased than media in America. Major Canadian papers and television news are very quick to criticize Bush and the war in Iraq (pretty much because it's the popular thing to do these days), but have you noticed any bias towards controversial topics such as the Israel\Palestine debate? It is absolutely disgusting.

Leonard Asper, head of CanWest controls 13 of the major newspapers in Canada and his TV networks are available in 94% of Canada. In Vancouver, both major papers and two of the major television networks are owned by Asper. Asper is extremelly active in controlling exactly what all of his news outlets report, especially on the Israel\Palestine debate. I'm not going to point out the specifics of his views, but seriously, we are getting extremelly biased media in Canada on this issue.

Take a look at this site: http://www.canwestwatch.org/canwestcanlist.htm. It's pretty hard to be a Canadian and not be influenced by an Asper media outlet. Atleast in the states you get biased media from multiple sources with multiple motivations - it's much harder to notice a bias if it is only coming from one source!

If you dig through the shit media in Canada and manage to find ethical independant news sources such as Adbusters, the Guardian or Indymedia.org then props to you, but seriously, you can not criticize bias in American media and praise Canadian media for not having bias.

Erm helloooooooo!?

First I'm not from BC and my media isn't the asame as the one you get over there cept SRC which is CBS in english I think.

And I was talking about European channels not Canadian ones. Canadian ones are pure junk when it comes to our problems too.

Yeah. But during war truth is the first victim and that works everywhere in the world.