NIN gives away new full length album

jeffy777

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'04 Toyota Sienna, crippled people like vans....
I'm not much of a NIN fan, but I figured someone would benefit from this:

NIN said:
as a thank you to our fans for your continued support, we are giving away the new nine inch nails album one hundred percent free, exclusively via nin.com.

the music is available in a variety of formats including high-quality MP3, FLAC or M4A lossless at CD quality and even higher-than-CD quality 24/96 WAVE. your link will include all options - all free. all downloads include a PDF with artwork and credits.

we encourage you to
remix it
share it with your friends,
post it on your blog,
play it on your podcast,
give it to strangers,
etc.

http://dl.nin.com/theslip/signup

Pretty cool of them to do that :D

Not too many bands would do such a thing, even if they have already made more than enough from past albums. Most bands just want more, more, more.......*cough* Metallica *cough* (I don't buy the crap that Metallica is now considering something similar. If so, it's just a gimmick to try to earn back fans. I still haven't forgiven them for killing the original Napster)

Last edited:
Nice, downloading now.

I remember recently he uploaded a third of the Ghosts album to The Pirate Bay, which was pretty damn cool of him.

The tracks I've heard from the new album sound a lot like the With Teeth music, which grew on me a lot, so I'm looking forward to absorbing the new album.