Ninja wallpaper

i like it, a lot.

can you do a 1680x1050 version please?

Done, if you check the link again, it's now a zip file containing both the 1280x1024 version and a widescreen version.

Thanks.

shot, great stuff : )

Reactions: LP
Thanks and thanks for the +rep, I repped you back. Grats on the green blip

Oh thank you.

You are too kind.

Small technical issue I see here. People with a taskbar, won't really be happy about the fact that 1/2 the bike will be hidden by it. ;)

You might want to add ~30pixels (or whatever the size of a windows taskbar is) to the bottom, obviously not blank color but something suiting the overall design.

PS: it will be also more appealing imo, fitting better the rule of thirds.

^

then ppl need to realise that taskbar is meant to be placed on the top of the screen:p:p

Pirates > Ninjas.

/Had to be said.

I was expecting a totally blank image. Y'know, ninja wallpaper. It hides.

Small technical issue I see here. People with a taskbar, won't really be happy about the fact that 1/2 the bike will be hidden by it. ;)

You might want to add ~30pixels (or whatever the size of a windows taskbar is) to the bottom, obviously not blank color but something suiting the overall design.

PS: it will be also more appealing imo, fitting better the rule of thirds.

I did actually think about that, and then just followed the rule of CBA. I might move everything up a few pixels I guess. Wouldn't take too long. I'll update this when I do.

I was expecting a totally blank image. Y'know, ninja wallpaper. It hides.

That's actually not a bad idea. Completely black canvas and the only thing is like the 2 headlights in the center. LCG you're a genius

I was hoping for a real ninja wallpaper, not some damn wallpaper for a motorcycle.

*uses as default wallpaper*

LurkerPatrol if not it takes you too much time. Can you then make something like that with a 2008 Honda CBR 1000rr? that wouldt bee nice :)