Nissan GT-R V-Spec heading for Germany......Pricing announced, Nissan lost mind

D

D-Fence

So, the GT-R Spec V is heading for Europe & Germany in the end....let's just recall some things:

- Nissan GT-R is meant to be "the affordable sportscar" (82.000? in Germany)
- It doesn't EXACTLY have the best reputation
- The Spec-V adds not THAT many extras
- only 45 are planned for Europe
- only two seats

So....how much is the car you ask.....well.....138.000?, ?124.900 in the UK.

Yes. 138.000? for a Nissan. Which will break down. Without warranty. And in which everyone will laugh at you.

http://www.worldcarfans.com/109120323370/nissan-gt-r-specv-european-pricing-announced

Now, you say, "what could 138.000? possibly buy me instead?"

Well... let me give you a little list.

C63 AMG: 67.830?
M3: 66.650?
M3 GTS: 115.000?
E63 AMG: 105.000?
Audi RS6: 105.000?
M5: 94.000?
XF-R: 89.000?
Corvette Z06 (Import): 88.200?
Corvette ZR-1 (Import): 135.000?
Porsche GT3: 117.000?
R8 V8: 109.000?

Add a bit and receive:

R8 V10: 142.000?
Porsche 997 Turbo Facelift: 145.000?
Porsche 997 GT3 RS (2010): 145.871?

Srsly Nissan, offer it for 85.000? and you might sell some. This is just ridiculous.

I'm 100% positive all of those are going to be sold, most definitely. There has to be at least 45 people with too much money than sense and a thing for GT-Rs and everything Japanese in Europe.

Imagine how much you could improve a stock GTR with that ridiculous price addition?

You'd end up with a 700+hp monster, whereas Nissan is glad to give you an ECU tuneup and some seat removal..

Fail.

The most stupid marketing I've ever saw, Nissan is going to be a huge laugh and jerk over here...

...well it allready is, isnt it?

Isn't this highly-questionable V-Spec-pricing the same in all countries?

They will sell them all without problem so what exactly is the problem with the price? They are making money, not trying to offer good value for money.

Isn't this highly-questionable V-Spec-pricing the same in all countries?

It was the last time, too, with the R34.

Never buy the V-Spec. It's the fanbois-only model, always has been, everyone knows it and nobody with a clue buys one. :p

Nissan makes the V-Spec for the same reason that Mercedes makes the S65 AMG when it's not significantly faster than the cheaper S600 - to separate fools and fanbois from their money.

Last edited:
Everybody knows this car is pointless, nothing more than a name with a limited production run. The normal R35 is good enough.

as much as I luv GT-Rs, that a lot of $$$. lol. Its probably cheaper to import one from teh US and A and pay all the import duty taxes.

We have sold three GT-R's at my dealership for a bit over $100k, even if the sticker says otherwise. People just want them Badly.

Imagine how much you could improve a stock GTR with that ridiculous price addition?

You'd end up with a 700+hp monster, whereas Nissan is glad to give you an ECU tuneup and some seat removal..

Fail.

Or better yet get an R34 (which is way better looking and comes with a proper manual) and spend all that money on upgrading it. I have a feeling it will be a MUCH faster car :D

I'm 100% positive all of those are going to be sold, most definitely. There has to be at least 45 people with too much money than sense and a thing for GT-Rs and everything Japanese in Europe.

Definitely.

ZOMG, OEM go faster bits cost more monies than DIY?

titanic-new-york-times-4900032.jpg

^ Yeah, but they shouldn't cost 55000? for things that could be achieved with 5000?..

I dont understand why u all crying that price.
This is special model and special models sells well.