Werner

Car(s)
'11 Toyota Aygo; '07 Honda CB600F Hornet
gtrpreview.png

Wallpaper

Comments & Critics are welcome :D

Last edited:
Wawaweewa.

I'd +1 it, but I can't rep you until I rep some more people.
Really nice vector though.

:O
1024x768 version, pretty please? :p

i have only made a widescreen version, if i'd crop it to 4:3, the GT-R logo wouldn't fit properly and will be cut in half...

Very nice

Defiantly +1

Awesome as ever. New wallpaper!

Fantastic stuff, good work.

Well done, I especially like the GT-R background and how you spent the extra time to make the alloys look nice.
You should try a lambo, I think a new gallardo LP560-4 would look amazing in a cartoony way.

Love it. What I really loved about the Suzuki wallpaper you ended up doing was the high resolution you had available. This one doesn't look as hot blown up to 1920x1200 but still, it's sweet and I think you are doing an excellent job. I'd +rep you again if I could.

I like, but I see something wrong with the shades. Cant put my finger on what exactly though

Wow, excellent work Werner, probably your best one so far. Keep it up!!

1920x1200 please ?

:(

Hmm... your R8 would looked better on proper rims and not just the blacked out ones. This GTR looks... GREAT.

Lets see.... RS6 now ? :D

1920x1200 please ?

:(

thanks for all the comments guys :D

i thought i had uploaded it it in that size but i've must have selected the wrong version. i'll upload it tomorrow in the correct size :)

I love them. I am really considering starting to do some of these myself since I have illustrator cs3 now, but it seems so hard...

suggestion though....

start a t-shirt company now? plzz? so I can buy