No Big Star, Small Car segment this season?

I would really like to see Big Star in a Small Car again. I know the it may seem lame but they are getting better at the interviews. Anyways, the US has alot better stars then the UK guys get. Also, these guys really need to bring back "The News" as its good information on the latest and greatest cars and technology. I don't think it needs to mimic the UK version but their format works so why not in the US with better Stars and relevant vehicles for our country.

aint no1 got time for that in the US. they are governed by ratings, and its in the history channel in which has no relevance to the channel >_<

They need to change the name to "Small Star, Big Car", so they can have Disney Channel pseudo actors, and MTV reality show sub-celebrities being interviewed and then setting a lap on a pink Cadillac Eldorado :D

Also, these guys really need to bring back "The News" as its good information on the latest and greatest cars and technology.

The only way The News would have ever worked properly for TG USA is if they'd had a similar filming schedule to the UK's.