• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

No, I'm not making this up

Holy crap! That's crazy! I was just thinking to myself recently that Lamborghini was going to be the first supercar maker to make a diesel sports car. :shock:

Then you're a visionary :lol:

What worries me though is theirs taking the V10 TDI as a base. It will need HUUUUGE rework before it gets to Lamborghini standards. I bet it will at least be fitted with dual stage turbocharging, but pump nozzles? Nah.

And what's more the current V10 TDI is not even Euro 3 compliant.

Who want a lambo with a 5000 RPM redline and a clakaclakaclak noise when it's cold!!! :thumbsdown:

:shock: :eek: :( :| :cry:

Bloody hell. I've had enough. I mean, Diesel may have a purpouse. It may pull well and have a lot of Torque. Some say its cool coz it makes a kinda truck noise, I disagree.

This pisses me off. Real bad too. I COULD see a Lambo SUV leave the assembley line powered by a powerful diesel... I Could. But a Gallardo Diesel? Lamborghini Gallardo TDi? What the fucks up next? Bigger boot and extra cupholders? Come on. I dont see why theyre doing it. Makes me bloody sick.
I need sleep now. This really annoyed me. :thumbsdown:

New LM002?! :shock:

lm002-a.jpg

Oh, and this doesn't surprise me. Volkswagen is starting to tout the benefits of the Diesel engine and are claiming it's the engine of the future.

Well, Laborghini DID start in the tractor business. :lol:

Actually, a diesel Lambo makes sense to me. It fits in with them being "raging bulls" and being about brute force, as opposed to the more elegant, fragile Ferraris.

I have to say though, if they can't get the redline past 5000rpm, there's no point in putting this in the Gallardo.

it might be a budget lambo. ... but it somehow makes sense... in places like Hong Kong where cars are stuck in traffic gridlocks 50% of the time... people just buy Lambos. to show off... why not use a diesel which you can drive to work everyday rather than the V12 that you would never use to the max in the entire cars lifetime...

andyhui01 said:
it might be a budget lambo. ... but it somehow makes sense... in places like Hong Kong where cars are stuck in traffic gridlocks 50% of the time... people just buy Lambos. to show off... why not use a diesel which you can drive to work everyday rather than the V12 that you would never use to the max in the entire cars lifetime...

I can't believe you have the nerve to post such blasphemy on an automotive forum :lol:

It's a LAMBO!!!!!! We're talking about what used to be one of the most EXCLUSIVE supercar manufacturers! I suppose you want them to turn into a supercar Walmart? Maybe they can build me one without the engine, and I can swap in my 1.6L 4-banger...that would be cool, eh??

andyhui01 said:

LMAO. Get ready fot the Lambo hyper...performance car
Best miles to the galon ratio ever.
11b.jpg