Y'all got any lamps?
DÖNER
Car(s)
I don't drive, I fly.
Where is everybody?

I just do lapping.

Let?s set up some races!

Did the Scirocco ever get released?

Not yet. Currently in a "Duke Nukem Forever" state.

The whole game is. I gave up two years ago, my G25 just collects dust.

Development for this game is way to slow. Which is a shame, because it is really promising. It's just taking to long, and now there is iRacing...

Everytime I try and race online there is never a decent race, and/or (normally) I'm way off the pace. Single player is ok except the AI just drive in a line and they always seem to take me out from behind.

If they'd hurry up and release the scirocco and finish S2 it'd be good. Wonder how long it will be before S3 is finished lol.

I play, I'll be up for some races.

Well, then let's try setting a time for tomorrow (Sunday 5th Sept, GMT 15:30-ish?). I'll be on irc.finalgear.com #gear. We can do some casual racing if people are around.

Haven't played LFS in a while. G25 is disconnected and is collecting dust in a corner of my room. It's a shame, but as soon as the scirocco is out i'll install it again (as long as it isn't released on the 3rd of november, because i'm playing GT5 then :lol:).

I haven't played it for a long time although I keep telling myself I should. I just got fed up of waiting for the new patch to be released and because I generally find the racing boring I used to go on the CLC cruise server. That got boring quickly too. My DFP only gets used for Rigs of Rods (truck and off road sim) now.

played a little today.. my g25 has been gathering dust for a year! mostly because i got my REAL license :p
http://img251.imageshack.**/img251/2582/lolpud.jpg

How do we go about setting up some races then?

I've only played LFS offline, so far.

We either setup a server or choose one.
Do you have a full license?

Yeah, I have a full licence.

There used to be a FG server right? What happened to it? I occasionally pop in and out of a Cruise server called LTC. Im not the worlds best racer (Maybe the worst :think:) but I will be glad to join some races :D

There used to be a FG server right? What happened to it? I occasionally pop in and out of a Cruise server called LTC. Im not the worlds best racer (Maybe the worst :think:) but I will be glad to join some races :D