No one plays it anymore?

So I may have a chance with mgkdk? :p Thats some nice flips by Jay :lol:

:). I'll be posting all my created videos once they are all uploaded. That video was just the first.

All I've been doing in LFS for the last 6 months is drive around Blackwood with a modded XF GTI (Golf 2) and do J turns, overrev the engine and try as hard as I can to do barrel rolls.

An F1 league and general dislike for the state of LFS keep my virtual racing away from LFS.

Last edited:
good memories video Lukasz.
Found a video from mxm: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3931406466032466514#
racing with huricane winds, do and die actions. Bugging mischief and jay bumperracing lovely time :)
From Graemeh http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4620819960106195514# (how come we ran FOX with GTR in 1 race? 2 class racing? or had they same laptimes'ish? )
and who forgot the fruity bowl of colours: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2214861553905165909# lol

Although LFS is kinda dead (for me), it would be nice to have a reunion race with some of the oldies some day.. :)

Oh man.. Looking at that video I made, I can't believe I once had patience to do something like that :lol:

A re-union race would be interesting, but honestly LFS does nothing for me anymore. I haven't replaced it with anything, just can't be bothered with online racing anymore. It was great while it lasted...

I'd love to do a race again, I can get back to my old position again (last).

Come on, people! Seems we have enough people to set up some races! :)

wow those videos look like fun! How did you get hurricane winds though?
Started watching Graemehs video and the song used in that video is awfully familiar (Test Drive?).....but I can't remember where I heard it :mad: Hate it when that happens....
edit- AHHH The song from GT3 Trailer in my PS2 Sample disc.....gosh that brings back memories....

Come on, people! Seems we have enough people to set up some races! :)

Someone post a date then! :D We don't need anything too serious like the past right?

Last edited:
Haven't played in a while but I'd like to race as well. Do need to fix my wheel and I'm just a silly demo racer :blush:

LFS was fun around '06-07 or so, not anymore. But a reunion race would be nice.

Look at all the old farts showing up :lol:. Thanks Henry. I started out being last and by the time we all kinda finished racing I was more than capable of winning races. We did have a lot of interesting times. I completely forgot about the TPS vs Finalgear racing.

Well, I'm sure if you all ask nicely to Quiky, he'll start up the server he and Viper gave to us to use for our LFS exploits. Then we wouldn't have to invade someone else's server, we'll have our own to do as we please.

Aside, I'd be in on some races, haven't picked up LFS since I picked up iRacing.

wow those videos look like fun! How did you get hurricane winds though?
select high wind. It randomize wind speeds from 20 to 70? km/h for each race. You notice when racing with downforce cars. But apparently we had trouble with normal cars :p At the first lap you have no idea what effect the wind has. So when we came to the hair pin at South City everybody overshot the corner and scraped the barrier on the exit. Same thing happend at Aston after the quick chicane where most ran wide across the grass :D But after that you remember and adjust the driving.