"No review posted yet. Check back soon! "

emission

There are quite a lot of these on the season overviews, which is annoying. I'm not here to complain, I'm here to ask if there's some way I/we can help out, in order to fill these blanks?

/G

Here's an idea: Write up a review in the style of the other reviews for those episodes missing one and post them here. Some admin may appreciate the time-saving and copy them over.

Didn't realize it was that easy, here are the missing ones for Top Gear series 18...

18-01
  • The presenters travel to Italy to find what super car is better than the Ferrari 458 - Jeremy in a Lamborghini Aventador, James in a McLaren MP4-12C, and Richard in a Noble M600
  • SIARPC: will.i.am

18-02
  • Richard goes to Texas Motor Speedway to explore the world of NASCAR racing by driving a pace car, working in the pits, and driving a stock car with Kyle Petty
  • Jeremy reviews the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Roadster, and the Stig takes it around the test track
  • Jeremy and James go to China to examine the Chinese automotive industry
  • SIARPC: Matt LeBlanc

18-03
  • James tests the Vauxhall Corsa VXR and Fiat Panda, and the Stig takes the Corsa VXR around the test track
  • Jeremy and Richard film a climactic car chase for the film adaptation of The Sweeney
  • SIARPC: Ryan Reynolds

18-04
  • James goes to Florida to test the Fisker Karma and drag races it against Brian Johnson in his 1928 Bentley
  • Jeremy goes to Sweden to test the Ferrari FF on an ice replica of Silverstone and compares it to the new Bentley Continental GT V8
  • The presenters each create a cheap mobility scooter and then race them against three wounded soldiers with real scooters
  • SIARPC: Michael Fassbender

18-06
  • The presenters race around Donington in track-day cars - Jeremy in a KTM X-Bow, James in a Caterham R500, and Richard in a Morgan Three Wheeler
  • Jeremy recreates the Battle of Britain using a classic 1920s Bentley and the German-made Brutus, each with airplane engines
  • The presenters drive their track day cars to work in cold and rainy weather
  • SIARPC: Alex James

Bond Cars
  • Richard examines 50 years of cars in James Bond Films, and recreates some of the technologies used in the films

That took all of twenty minutes. :p

Fair enough, I'll do just that. Was just thinking I might have missed some formal way of posting these reviews.

I'll (try to remember to) edit this as the weeks go on -

EDIT: You already got it. Nevermind.

Last edited: