no upload of season 2 episode 8 yet?

mikeluscher159

Car(s)
2006 Ford Taurus, 2001 Mercury Villager
hello, i was wondering has anyone heard anything as to when the season 2 episode 8 will be up, ??? i missed it and rly want to see it, thanks :)

**** EDIT **** i didnt know that it was moved due to 9/11 specials, i was almost suprised they didnt, but then i found out they did, thank you

A Sad Day For All, :(

Last edited:
:lock:

why does it take the yanks sooo long to get a rip out of latest ep? UK is always up with hours of airing :?

why does it take the yanks sooo long to get a rip out of latest ep? UK is always up with hours of airing :?

Actually, I've seen in happen in like 30-40 minutes. And yes, seems like people can't be bothered much with TGUS, which is a shame.

Actually, I've seen in happen in like 30-40 minutes. And yes, seems like people can't be bothered much with TGUS, which is a shame.

I suspect that as TGUS gains viewership, rips will start to show up quicker. Until then, we'll just have to be patient, I suppose.

The HD rips are usually up about 15 min after the show airs. You just have to know where to look.

I like you, you give no answer whatsoever on where to look, that's like really helpful. Also, googling give me nothing useful so "knowing where to look" is obviously more than just searching.

Yes, I do mind a SD, and it's hard to archive for later viewing. Shame that no torrent's out yet...it's been days (or should that be daze?).

Private torrent trackers. My tracker is capped at 20k members and always has tv shows upped within 15 minutes.

I'm not sure if I should politely beg and grovel for a link with a PM or start rounding up a lynch mob and hand out the rope :D

I have seen copies on other torrents prior to them being listed here sometimes as you say within 15 minutes or so. This episode sure seems to be a bit on the annoying side for speed. I keep forgetting about watching it on History. It's not hi res but still watchable. Have to watch it there and get my fix for now. ;-]

the history channel is re-airing episode 8 on wednesday and thursday of this week so hopefully someone will be able to put out a release for everyone then

Damn, why do history channel "areacode" their programs? its not like they are ever going to air the episodes i norway and places like that

ur right, i did actually see one a couple of days ago, but still, s02e08... thats a long wait

Damn, why do history channel "areacode" their programs? its not like they are ever going to air the episodes i norway and places like that

Do a search for "HotSpot Shield" It is a free utility. It creates a vpn to a server in the US. Then any website you connect to after thinks you are in the US somewhere. It works for any of the network video or other websites like Hulu that lock out anyone not in the US. There is another one for watching the stuff in the UK called "ExPat Shield". Works the same way but you can't have both installed at the same time.