• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

none of which you see is actually moving

haz

I AM OT!
Car(s)
Tesla Model S 75D BMW E39 Wagon
nonemoving4sn.jpg

strange ... I feel drunk!

haz

WOW... If you focus your eyes on just one point it stands still...
I just had optics and the eye in my physiology weeks, but I can't explain it right now... Gotta go and study more...

Buba

damn ... raises alot of questions in my mind. I actuallt feel sorta stupid! It seems that my eyes don't understand what's going on!

haz

Awww man that is weird :shock: :shock:

Jostyrostelli said:
Funny stuff, Haz what's your new Avatar?

from carl*s cars ... #2 I think ...

www.carls-cars.com for other issues ... click "Carls magazines" for the 8 issues which have been issued sice 2001 ....

click "advertise" ... you'll see my name :p

haz

yes, for "kresne" people ... but has won several important awards for photography, original magazine idea ..etc ... Karl is awsome to work with ... he knows everything about cars ...

haz

those optical illusions are sweet. I believe www.unoriginal.co.uk has a load of them, though I haven't been there in a whiel and I'm too lazy to check - lol

Currently listening to: The Boy's Gone - Jason Mraz - Waiting For My Rocket To Come (2002)

jason... you can't even view imageshack from ur office?... I thought it was just in ur house :lol: ... guess it really doesn't work in HK

Overheat said:
those optical illusions are sweet. I believe www.unoriginal.co.uk has a load of them, though I haven't been there in a whiel and I'm too lazy to check - lol

Currently listening to: The Boy's Gone - Jason Mraz - Waiting For My Rocket To Come (2002)

You posted that a while ago and its been on my favourite list for a long time 8)