• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Noob here

BADMIHAI

Hey guys! I'm new to the forum. I'm a big lover of Top Gear and 5th Gear and long-time (ex) member of Jabbasworld. So how's it going?

there is but who can find it...

welcome Badmihai!!! sup fucker.

this guy helped me out back at jw and is cool guys. :thumbsup:

welcome aboard :D

I couldn't have been better since being here! We'll have to catch up, enjoy the forum and great rips. :thumbsup:

I thought his name looked familiar...

Welcome :wave:

possible you've been on racingflix forum as well?

i know that nick, but never been member at JW

bone said:
possible you've been on racingflix forum as well?

i know that nick, but never been member at JW

Oh yes. I was on racingflix for quite some time. But I stopped posting there after they changed the forums. I thought I recognized your name.

yeah rflix has done down hill. they changed the forums too late. lately they have been having a problem with stupid "M3 RULES" comments.

Badmihai, is that you getting your ass kicked? Its nice to see you humble yourself, keep practicing and soon you be able to kick somone's ass...maybe......hopefully someday. :mrgreen:

justin syder said:
yeah rflix has done down hill. they changed the forums too late. lately they have been having a problem with stupid "M3 RULES" comments.

Badmihai, is that you getting your ass kicked? Its nice to see you humble yourself, keep practicing and soon you be able to kick somone's ass...maybe......hopefully someday. :mrgreen:

That's me kicking ass, you asshole. :lol: :thumbsup:

Ontario is taking over this board indeed. :evil:

BADMIHAI said:
That's me kicking ass, you asshole. :lol: :thumbsup:

i've once kicked a friend of me down like that

just learned the trick in karate, and wanted to show it, didn't mean to hit, but got him in the middle of his face. passed out for a few minutes but was fine afterwards 8)

Welcome Mihai !!!
Te stiu de undeva ? Where's your place of dwelling ?

BTW, Ontario is taking over the forums, it's a conspiracy :evil:

Last edited: