Nordschleife meet 2009 (29th of August)

I just thought I'd offer it to make life easier for somebody. :cry:

/me secretly informs Adunaphel of a change in plan Stroopwaffle: Aim for Interceptor instead of Ice.

I'll be there on the 30th with a rented E36 track-prepped M3 (black) - sadly, I can't bring my track E46M3 over the atlantic :(

See you all there!

-Fabien

Seriously, after the CRAP that were the tourist drives today I am almost fed up with that shit.

a) Track open 17:30h-19:30h
b) Track opened 17:45h
c) I started at 18:00h from the rear grass parking where we had our meets
d) I entered the Nordschleife at 19:00h (that is ~200m away)
e) People were driving like UTTER and COMPLETE braindeads today (got almost hit off the track twice and I wasn't creeping around)

All in all pretty annoying experience :/

The track better be open for more than 2 hours on the meet. :/

I has a tent and inflatable mattress. Does anyone have a 12V pump with various attachments? I was looking at one, but it costs 60 euro, so I just got a foot pump. That'll do in a pinch, but I'd prefer some 12V blowing.

Does anyone have a 12V pump with various attachments? I was looking at one, but it costs 60 euro, so I just got a foot pump. That'll do in a pinch, but I'd prefer some 12V blowing.

o/

But still don't know if I can make it :(

Yeah, I remember your turbo. :)

So what's the schedule? Arrive at the camp friday evening, leave monday morning?

Last edited:
No, as camping is full FR-SA because of VLN.

Swek and me f.e. will be at the ring Saturday at around 11, Adu too I think.

I'd need to leave home at midnight, then. o_O Hello, fucked up sleep schedule. Or I go visit Alok and party with the fellas.

Swek and me f.e. will be at the ring Saturday at around 11, Adu too I think.

Yeah, somewhere around that time, depending on how long it takes to get Suedschleife out of his bed :p

11:00 sounds good. Shall we make that the official meeting time? Then we just need a place to meet.