Nordschleife meet 2009 (29th of August)

What's ring?werk?

[13:16] <@MXM> what's ringwerk, D-Fence?
[13:17] <+D-Fence> link
[13:17] <+D-Fence> press
[13:17] <+D-Fence> that park there
[13:17] <@MXM> right

Sunday has two options imho, depends if we want to go to the ring?werk or not (19.50?, Rollercoaster not working yet) http://www.nuerburgring.de/en/ringwerk.html

motivator2327823.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As expected I can't make it :cry: have fun guys and take loads of pics so it'll fell like we all were there :)

Jeeesus man, why so serious? You had to neg rep me because I suggested a future date as a lot of people who initially planned to come aren't gonna make it?

Last edited:
There will always be people who can't make it. But at least two people have purchased flight tickets already, so postponing the meet is not gonna happen.

I told you before Alok, both here and on #gear how I am slowly getting annoyed by you only showing up to showboat your videos / pics / friends etc. (pick one) and hardly ever contribute anything constructive - and it sounded more like "SCREW THE 29th COME TO ALOKFEST". Feel free to negrep me, but I am more annoyed by you lately than by jetsetter, Spectre and Punisherbass together.

[11:50:10 AM] Ice: Well, explain that it's a date for another meet, not a suggestion to postpone the current one.

I thought that was clear... but ah well.

Don't you just like that?

You come home from a nice vacation (England, good weather, good food ... why yes I'm shure I was in England) in a very good mood ...

And then you find some nasty things in your home mail and some more bad things at your workplace ... good mood gone :cry:

I can't make it to the Ring on saturday ... and I probably won't be there on sunday, too.

I'm really sorry ... I was really excited about meeting you again ...

Greetings Michael

YES it sucks hampsters through straws ... 2 hours ago my RX-8 killed bambi :sad:

Poor little thing finished the front bumper, a fog light and one oil-cooler ...

Not my week ... have fun at the ?ring!

Greetings
Michael

Shit, insurance covers it I hope.

oh fuck homer :(
I hope your insurance covers it, I got Wildschaden in mine but luckily never had to use it :((

Sounds like a really bad week for you, homer. :( A pity you can't make it to the Ring, but that's apparently the least of your problems. Good luck sorting them out. :)