• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Nort Korean anti US propaganda song/videoclip

Saw it on gorillamask today...
Don't know what to think of it... But I suspect its not a fake...

Simple propaganda :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
We should not forget that the people of North Korea have no link to the outside world, so this might be working as propaganda.

North Korea is fucked up... It's like that movie Equilibrium, only real.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
(sorry, I just had to vent)

It seemed like a Japanese news program was exposing this N. Korea video on tv. The Japanese media have been pretty open on revealing everything that goes on in N. Korea. In Japan, there's always rumours of nuclear missile threats on the news too.

There's nobody that hates North Korea more than the Japanese. I can't believe we still have such backwards countries like N. Korea. We are no better than when a guy named Hitler was allowed to wreck havoc in the world.

No, I haven't watched it, but from all reports, anything that may look fake is generally real. In war museums in North Korea, they actually doctored photos of US troops to make it look they are surrendering, and they drew sad faces on all of them. And nobody bats an eyelid!

This photo is meant to depict US soldiers "surrendering"

P1010009.JPG

Fascinating place.

There's nobody that hates North Korea more than the Japanese. I can't believe we still have such backwards countries like N. Korea. We are no better than when a guy named Hitler was allowed to wreck havoc in the world.

The world doesnt care quite frankly. Look at how far Iran has gotten with their nuclear enrichment. The world is basically giving them a stern letter and no real action is being done. Then the US is the one that does what no other country wants to do and is labeled world police, well then the world should be active in policing rogue leaders and regimes. Iranian president, Kim Jong Ill, Venezuelan Chavez and numerous ones in Africa to name a few.

justin syder said:

The world doesnt care quite frankly. Look at how far Iran has gotten with their nuclear enrichment. The world is basically giving them a stern letter and no real action is being done. Then the US is the one that does what no other country wants to do and is labeled world police, well then the world should be active in policing rogue leaders and regimes. Iranian president, Kim Jong Ill, Venezuelan Chavez and numerous ones in Africa to name a few.
Bush has said it a dozen times (more than that actually...) that if we must be the beakon of freedom in the world than we will regardless of the cost. Protecting those who have been trampled upon their entire lives are worthy of freedom. You what? It works. There are a lot of very, very insane leaders out there. And all of them have enemies beyond that of the US.

Nice to know that you're glad to have a portion of your hard earned income confiscated from you to support a warfare state.

MPower said:
justin syder said:

Bush has said it a dozen times (more than that actually...) that if we must be the beakon of freedom in the world than we will regardless of the cost. Protecting those who have been trampled upon their entire lives are worthy of freedom. You what? It works. There are a lot of very, very insane leaders out there. And all of them have enemies beyond that of the US.

It just frustrates me sometimes. Its like most ppl just don't want to ruffle any feathers, be confrontational or hawkish. I can relate to this because I work with kids who are mean and disrespectful and you have to get in their face and not show fear or else they will walk all over you.

Iran has gotten this far and has been so openly defiant because the world as a community let it happen.

What are your suggestions regarding Iran, North Korea....and world peace in general.

Full sanctions on both countries.

The damn prob with that is Russia with Iran and China with N.Korea. Those countries benefit from trading so they don't really want to go the route of sanctions. Also, S.Korea gives aid to N.Korea, food and such, and that keeps N.Korea afloat basically. There would be a collapse of that country and the ppl would revolt or do something, most likely flee into China or S.Korea which poses another problem.

I think sanctions would be more effective with Iran than N.Korea. N.Korea is a bit more complex but Iran could be shown, with backing from Russia and THE WORLD, that the behavior of defiance and radical leadership that promotes violence and hate is not to be tolerated. In America we have disputes and discussions or debates on how things should be. There are different views and fierce arguments but in a majority of the cases we don't go out burning flags or property with those we disagree with.

Agree, disagree?

World peace, a bit more complex and would require a thought out repsonse Im not ready to give. ;)

Asking China to support economic sanctions against Iran is like asking the United States to support economic sanctions on Saudi Arabia.

Do you really want to pay $100/barrel for oil overnight?

Yes... if that's the price for freedom, then dang it, I'll pay $200/barrel. :lol:

justin syder said:

The damn prob with that is Russia with Iran and China with N.Korea. Those countries benefit from trading so they don't really want to go the route of sanctions. Also, S.Korea gives aid to N.Korea, food and such, and that keeps N.Korea afloat basically. There would be a collapse of that country and the ppl would revolt or do something, most likely flee into China or S.Korea which poses another problem.

I think sanctions would be more effective with Iran than N.Korea. N.Korea is a bit more complex but Iran could be shown, with backing from Russia and THE WORLD, that the behavior of defiance and radical leadership that promotes violence and hate is not to be tolerated. In America we have disputes and discussions or debates on how things should be. There are different views and fierce arguments but in a majority of the cases we don't go out burning flags or property with those we disagree with.

Agree, disagree?

World peace, a bit more complex and would require a thought out repsonse Im not ready to give. ;)

So you think Iraq could have also been solved by sanctions? Iran and N. Korea are much more dangerous than Iraq ever was, why aren't you jumping up and down for military actions?

North Koreans especially are in a strange position. These people have little to no idea about how life is outside. With all the control, dissent is still fertile. It's probably the best place to start an information war. Help the smugglers who bring in DVDs and cellphones from outside.

justin syder said:

Economic sanctions? Perhaps, although they really may not be effective. I feel that they would hurt the population rather than the government.

Now if that anger could kindle some kind of a revolution, that would be great. But there is that chance it could have an adverse effect.

justin syder said:
In America we have disputes and discussions or debates on how things should be. There are different views and fierce arguments but in a majority of the cases we don't go out burning flags or property with those we disagree with.

Agree, disagree?

Domestically, yes. But not on the international level.

I have read numerous articles stating that Saddam was waiting for the moment that the UN would cease sanctions and that his nuclear program would have been completed within three years. With potential WMD-revealing recordings of Saddam being presented in the trial, we should get confirmation of these ideas.

///M said:
North Koreans especially are in a strange position. These people have little to no idea about how life is outside. With all the control, dissent is still fertile. It's probably the best place to start an information war. Help the smugglers who bring in DVDs and cellphones from outside.

I actually agree on this. I think North Korea would give us a good opportunity to wage an information war (and try a new approach to an old problem). If the governments of the world could actually get through the propaganda that's been spouted in that country, and show what the real world is like, it may be possible to turn the country without outside intervention. Now the question that arises is, how good is the North Korean propaganda machine?