haz

I AM OT!
Car(s)
Tesla Model S 75D BMW E39 Wagon
bush2.jpg

bush3.jpg

haz

this is dumb.

if Kerry was elected then americas would be smart right?

Fuck the rest of the world, we have spoken and made the correct choice.

i saw on the news, those are real.

thats quite immature to say to americans. If you dont like Bush fine, if you think we mad a mistake fine but to insult us with a blanket statement shows the maturity that news paper has. :roll:

"Exit polls and ‘actual’ results don’t match; Evoting states show greater discrepancy"
http://www.bluelemur.com/index.php?p=388

"COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) -- An error with an electronic voting system gave President Bush 3,893 extra votes in suburban Columbus, elections officials said.

Franklin County's unofficial results had Bush receiving 4,258 votes to Democrat John Kerry's 260 votes in a precinct in Gahanna. Records show only 638 voters cast ballots in that precinct."

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/11/05/voting.problems.ap/index.html

vote-machine-parody.jpg

justin syder said:
this is dumb.

what make you think u ( americans ) have made the right choice?
that was what kerry talked, american health system, financial etc

we outside the world see it better
do u thing bush rules the country? i have many questions if its not the lobbys.

"get off the matrix "

jf from Portugal

btw, we had the Durao Barroso for president
im glad that he went off to EU
I hope he gets fu*-*** in there also because of iraq

jfbbms said:
justin syder said:
this is dumb.

what make you think u ( americans ) have made the right choice?
that was what kerry talked, american health system, financial etc

we outside the world see it better
do u thing bush rules the country? i have many questions if its not the lobbys.

"get off the matrix "

jf from Portugal

btw, we had the Durao Barroso for president
im glad that he went off to EU
I hope he gets fu*-*** in there also because of iraq

E de onde? Morava em Portugal por um tempo.

lifting_leg.jpg

justin syder said:
i saw on the news, those are real.

thats quite immature to say to americans. If you dont like Bush fine, if you think we mad a mistake fine but to insult us with a blanket statement shows the maturity that news paper has. :roll:

It's not about liking or disliking someone, it's about what the American voting majority has brought upon the rest of the world. Bush isn't just the US President, he has a lot of influence over other countries (Australia and Britain come to mind). Not only that, but look at what he's done to the middle east.

The whole war on terror garbage was what got Howard re-elected in Australia. If it weren't for Bush and the free trade agreement then we would never have participated in the war in Iraq. But because we did, Australia is now more of a terrorist threat then ever. It's also cost us lots of money and the lives of people in the military and Iraq. What did it all achieve in the end? I don't feel any better off than I did before the war.

I don't care what you do in your own country, but when those decisions have an impact on outside places then that's not good enough. Pity the rest of the world didn't get a say in the election.

Would be interesting to see how the outcome of the election would've been if the media over there wasn't so incredibly biased.

The whole war on terror garbage was what got Howard re-elected in Australia.

that is ridiculous, your fellow countrymen voted him in. Dont be foolish, if the war on terror voted in Howard then it did a poor job at voting in the other party in Spain that removed their troops after being elected. Just as Americans made their voice heard by voting in Bush, YOUR elections were based on YOUR votes for leader not by our foreign policy.

but look at what he's done to the middle east.

We are currently fighting to take over Faluja from the terrorists and Iraq will be a independent Democracy in a few years. Do you think Saddam should have been left there?

Afghanistan held elections PEACEFULLY and uninterrupted without a terror attack adn VOTED their ruler in by using a democratic process. Would you want the Taliban in who even outlawed music because of their extreme view?

Afghanistan held elections PEACEFULLY and uninterrupted without a terror attack

This just tells me your probably watching Fox News. The election did NOT act out
peacefully and uninterrupted. People reported feeling uneasy and they were
scared of being attacked by terrorist groups who had threatened thos who
would vote. At one point all the presidency-candidates except one backed out
due to each person being able to vote up to three times, because the system
had flaws. Actually over 40 people were killed on the day of the election. It may
not be a 9/11 number, but it certainly scares people away from voting.

15 of the 18 candidates even claimed fraud in the election.

So no Justin, that election didn't really go "PEACEFULLY and uninterrupted"

you took it out of context.

PEACEFULLY and uninterrupted without a terror attack

of course it didnt go smoothly but they elected their prez.

People reported feeling uneasy and they were
scared of being attacked by terrorist groups who had threatened thos who
would vote

show me evidence that ppl were attacked at teh polls from terrorists because there were none.

LOOK AT THE BIGGER PICTURE, it wasnt perfect but they are a democracy now. you can make ur claims and say things but the point has been made. they are better off now then under the taliban.