not for Bushers

Don't wanna ruin the whole conversation but [whisper mode] how many years are you guys gonna discuss about this?[/whisper mode] :|

some ppl are still bitter over the election.

let the wounds heal, then we'll stop talking about this. :wink:

they are better off now then under the taliban.

Well, I agree on this so I'm not going to bitch about it :wink:

show me evidence that ppl were attacked at teh polls from terrorists because there were none.

I tried to find a source in American for you, but obvieusly someone doesn't
want your country to know. So if you know Norwegian read this or make
someone translate it for you.

http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=249302 (one of the 3 biggest Norwegian
newspapers)

The quote from the article reads:

"...og valget ble gjennomf?rt, men ikke uten atskillig forvirring og uro. 40 mennesker ble drept i tumultene. "

Meaning:

"... and the ellection went ahead, but not without alot of confusion and disturbances.
40 people were killed in the "chaos" "

thats not a terrorist attack!! :roll:

and HOW were they killed??

This article is not directly about the terrorist attacks on the voters.

The article I'm talking about now is from the physical edition of the newspaper,
and I can't find it online right now. But sure, believe what you want to

well ok ill take into consideration that 40 ppl were killed and the election went on besides this one incident.

They elected their President. They can listen to fuckin music and paint art that is not Muslim related or other restrictions. Afghans are free!! What is one incident compared to the big success that is the country now as appose to how it was 5yrs ago.

a great mature comment. :roll:

I take it you have nothing to say, would you be so gracious as to admit that there is nothing wrong with Afghanistan?

would you be so gracious as to admit that there is nothing wrong with Afghanistan?

There are very very many things wrong with the way the U.S handled Afghanistan.
But fair enough, done is done and you'll have to make the best of it.
But yes, Iraq is a worse case.

atleast we agree on somthing!!

Afghanistan is better off now. now we can concentrate our arguing on just Iraq i guess :evil:

lets stop here, continue in the other topics.

we are arguing in like 3 topics :lol:

Yeah let's keep it in the other topics.

But to end one discussion and bring out another one: (hehe)

Bill O'Reilly, as most of you could foresee, is not someone I really like.
But recently I saw him making a point, towards Michael Moore, about
how he could hate the U.S so much when they was the country that
"brought democracy to the world", freed the world from the nazi's,
from communism, and now from the terrorists.

It's funny that he can claim for the U.S to be the mother of democracy when
they worked extremely hard to eleminate a political opinion like communism.
After decades of propaganda, this word now carries a negative connation to
most people. It's just a political idea! It doesn't involve racism, discrimination
or any extremist point of views. But still this great democractic country
has SAVED us from it?

Very very ironic point from O'Reilly there. If you agree with him Justin, I won't
understand the way of your mind.

(And no, I'm no communist. I'm just saying it's not Nazism or anything, so why
be so scared of it. Who said right wing fear)

It's funny that he can claim for the U.S to be the mother of democracy when
they worked extremely hard to eleminate a political opinion like communism.
After decades of propaganda, this word now carries a negative connation to
most people. It's just a political idea! It doesn't involve racism, discrimination
or any extremist point of views. But still this great democractic country
has SAVED us from it?

Very very ironic point from O'Reilly there. If you agree with him Justin, I won't
understand the way of your mind.

(And no, I'm no communist. I'm just saying it's not Nazism or anything, so why
be so scared of it. Who said right wing fear)

On paper communism sounds good but in reality it is and has never worked, see China, North Korea, Cuba, etc etc.

At the time Communism was a threat to the US, you dont have to be biased to see that. Hell the October revolution took out the whole damn Tsar family and flipped Russia inside out. No one here wanted that so thats why we fought against it.

Another reason is that communism is not really great. It forces an individual to become part of a larger whole. If you work very hard but have a slacker friend you get payed the same. The govt has all control and with that is capable of corruption.

im sure i dont need to go further. I see what you mean but you have to take it into context at the time.

Im sure you wouldnt want communism in ur country right? Here in America we have the opputunity to have incredible wealth or atleast amass what you can and you can shine as an individual. We certainly oppose somthign that doesnt give out basic freedoms to its ppl. Hell ppl in Russia had to walk around with papers just to go from one province to the next etc etc.

And yes i agree with Bill O'Reily and watch him too. You may not agree but I dont agree with M. Moore so we are similar in that aspect.

On paper communism sounds good but in reality it is and has never worked, see China, North Korea, Cuba, etc etc.

Heh, right after the war we had something very very close to communism for
many years and it actually worked. Over the years it has evolved into something
much less extreme offcourse, and now we are most other european countries,
with a bit higher taxes offcourse. So your words are not quite true. But communism
would never work in the U.S, it's like totally opposite of your "american dream"...
It wouldn't work over here now anymore, so I'm not trying to get it back either.
But if people would want it they should be able to vote for it, this is democracy.

Another reason is that communism is not really great. It forces an individual to become part of a larger whole. If you work very hard but have a slacker friend you get payed the same. The govt has all control and with that is capable of corruption.

That's not really the point is it? That you don't like it? It's a politicial idea that you
worked against, fighting democracy. We have a communist party here, but they
don't get many votes. But they do exist, because we keep democracy.

Im sure you wouldnt want communism in ur country right? Here in America we have the opputunity to have incredible wealth or atleast amass what you can and you can shine as an individual.

Yuck, that is so superficial. But still, I would dislike having a republican way of
leading my country as much as I would dislike having a communist administration.
But should I be allowed to eliminate the whole idea of the Replubicans? You discriminate
more people than them.

And yes i agree with Bill O'Reily and watch him too. You may not agree but I dont agree with M. Moore so we are similar in that aspect.

The right wings most efficient propaganda organ Mr.Bill O'Reilly you have done your
job. His words are so simple, and his techniques so primal. Interrupt, state a useless
point over and over again to make it look like the democrat doesn't know how to
answer.
Bring weak democrats on TV so he can overrun them verbally. Make them feel alone
with their ideas, so they'll feel stupid. And act as mr.knowhow. FoxNews is so
full of shit I'm glad I don't have to fall victim of it's clear propaganda.

hanasand said:
The right wings most efficient propaganda organ Mr.Bill O'Reilly you have done your
job. His words are so simple, and his techniques so primal. Interrupt, state a useless
point over and over again to make it look like the democrat doesn't know how to
answer.
Bring weak democrats on TV so he can overrun them verbally. Make them feel alone
with their ideas, so they'll feel stupid. And act as mr.knowhow. FoxNews is so
full of shit I'm glad I don't have to fall victim of it's clear propaganda.
Did anyone here see Jon Stewart on CNN's Crossfire? If you didn't see it, there are quite a few torrents going around, and I strongly urge you watch it.

He went on as a guest to the show, but absolutely ripped apart both of the hosts. They literally didn't even know what to say back to him - you could see them looking over to their producer to see if they should cut the show or not. It's one of the few moments where somone has been able to absolutely tear apart partisan journalism on live television. :)

Just another reason why I (and Morrissey) say:
mozstewart.jpg

hanasand said:
we have a communist party here, but they
don't get many votes. But they do exist, because we keep democracy.
We have a communist party that runs in elections regularily in Canada too. They get hardly any votes, but no one has a problem with them running. :)