Not looking good: It's the BMW...

Nah, thats not it. I originally thought it was the Trailhawk but Google turned up this:
dc_trailhawk_detroit.jpg

I know I'm being ambiguous but I remember it looked quite similar to this BMW.

edit: now that I think about it, it may have been a Dodge. I remember them billing it as a "beach vehicle." :?

That is UGLY. Truly.

I don't understand how designers can look at cars like this BMW, the Pontiac Aztek, or the PT Cruiser convertible and say, "Yep, people will want to buy this! Ship it out!"

They think they have a market and see dollar signs. I guess logic isn't involved much.

I think they're edging back to the conservative side, the cars they design now are a lot better than the ones from 2004 or earlier I mean look

wallpaper0112801024.jpg

BMWM5931280_000.jpg

Despite that arse end the front is fine I think.

Thing is, if the X3 and X5 are only a few inches different in length, what's this for? People that need another few inches again?

If anything this front design should have been used as a facelift for the X3 and/or X5.

I think they're edging back to the conservative side, the cars they design now are a lot better than the ones from 2004 or earlier I mean look

wallpaper0112801024.jpg

BMWM5931280_000.jpg

i know a diffrent designer made the 3 series coupe

though it looks good it is a little bit ... conservative ...

I dunno, I don't see it as being that bad. you guys certainly like to call everything hideous. Honestly it could use a more upright rear glass area though. For the Money I'd still take an Infiniti FX over it though.

:rolleyes:

and still with the negativity, c'mon i challenge you to find something better looking in that segment.

^^
...well... Shit.

I was going to say the Mazda CX-7, but I'd rather be impaled on a rusty star picket than own one, so I'm forced to agree.

Last edited:
^^
...well... Shit.

I was going to say the Mazda CX-7, but I'd rather be impaled on a rusty star picket than own one, son I'm forced to agree.

I <3 the Mazda CX-7!

I just look at it and all I can see is a detuned MPS6 with a fat RX-8 shell and a lift kit.