Not too thrilled with season 16 so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far I'm not too thrilled with season 16. I was hoping the first episode would be a cool big special something epic like the vietnam or bolivia special, but it was just so, so. Then the second show, why the hell did they have to re-air the Brits versus Auzie challenge? And series 3 was just ok. How many times are they going to have a show reviewing hot hatches? I want the latest in supercars. And more challenges. I'm not a big fan of the news section. You can obviously tell that a bunch of writers wrote lines for them. I like it better when they are out and about being more of themselves. Just my opinion. Hopefully season 16 will get better.

i think this should have gone into the episode thread. Didnt need its own

TG AUS-UK was not seen by everyone. Brits among that. So stop trawllin'.

Need cheap roomy Euro car?

Great news!

Dacia-Sandero-9.jpg

And you're still a lightly miserable Norwayist.

Plus ca change, plus c'est le meme chose! ;)

So far I'm not too thrilled with season 16. I was hoping the first episode would be a cool big special something epic like the vietnam or bolivia special, but it was just so, so. Then the second show, why the hell did they have to re-air the Brits versus Auzie challenge? And series 3 was just ok. How many times are they going to have a show reviewing hot hatches? I want the latest in supercars. And more challenges. I'm not a big fan of the news section. You can obviously tell that a bunch of writers wrote lines for them. I like it better when they are out and about being more of themselves. Just my opinion. Hopefully season 16 will get better.

Epic first post. Love your red bars too.

You can obviously tell that a bunch of writers wrote lines for them.

Top Gear is scripted?!?

Last edited:
Someone say red bars? :whistle:

Epic first post. Love your red bars too.

Top Gear is scripted?!?

Its pretty obvious the news section jokes are scripted. And probably some of the rest. 99% of all reality style tele is scripted. A true reality docu series would have the camera rolling at all trimes so the particpants act as natural as can be, with minimal edits at the end. Top gear is shot in scene like style. When you shoot this way most of it has to be scripted, because its not natural. Sure with stunts and high speed cars your going to get unexpected spin outs or knocking objects over you didn't intend to. But for the most part it is scripted. "Ok in this scene you two race and we'll have James do something wrong at the start so he is behind, because his character is the dumb slow one".

As for having lots of red bars, well no shit. I'm nwew with 3 posts now. And I'm sure you started there too. So go fucks yourselfs.

Last edited:
Damnit why did you erase your post... beyond i suppose the obvious reason.

fuck it i am going to post my response anyway

[video=youtube;iSzEf--cIWs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSzEf--cIWs[/video]

S&M club member?

/Edit by erasing the post makes mine look like it is from a Nut-Job! Still. ?.

Last edited:
Go use an episode discussion thread instead of creating a new thread just to go "i dont like it". Boo-hoo. :boohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.