Nov 11 - SO Town XRT/RB4/FXO [6:40]

ohh, have to make the skins for the Turbo cars now :D

and As usual, SO races are the most unpredictable and fun tracks on LFS :D

and also, please remember to choose your car wisely people (The right car is more important in this half of the season compared to the previous half :D), you have to use all three cars with no repeats before going back to take the same car again :D

I plan on showing up even though I'll only be there casually (and therefore staying outta people's way). I've been practicing my Tiff powersliding techniques through corners in the RB4. ^_^

Stupid fucking work and stupid fucking people who don't want to trade my shift. Yeah, I'm loosing third place :( because of a no show.

I'll race for you! :lol:

If you get hit by lap traffic which causes you to crash, then you are just like my luck :lol:.

Has that happened on an FG Race? I've never had that happen before, except for 1 time in the 2 hour race last year which was my fault because I didn't know that the guy was right behind me :lol:.

Getting hit by lap traffic is usually impatient idiots on public servers who think I should give way in the middle of a chicane or something and can't wait about 2 seconds till after it where I can give them a safe and better overtaking area.

It has happened on too many occasions now for me. For some reason, lap traffic doesn't see me at all.

haha, I usually put hazard lights on when I see that the overlapper that is close enough to me that I might affect his laptime, this is to show the guy behind that I see you and I'm giving way safely in the next corner so please don't pull any stupid moves for now :lol:

What's the hazards key? I need to have it on 24/7. :lol:

number 9 on the keypad ;).

Yeah, I rarely play LFS and when I do, I'm not online, so...

I'm just curious, does anyone actually have a setup that will last 40 laps on any car? I have done as much as I can with the camber, tire pressure, suspension stiffness and it starts turning red after about 12 laps (only front right though)

I'm just curious, does anyone actually have a setup that will last 40 laps on any car? I have done as much as I can with the camber, tire pressure, suspension stiffness and it starts turning red after about 12 laps (only front right though)
Which car?

I think the tire you complaining about will still hold 40 laps. The tires is just heated too much, but there is enough rubber still. When you just hold on, and keep on racing ( don't slide or give really full throttle when exiting corners) the temperature will drop.
Temperature will drop when the tires gets thin :)

and also, please remember to choose your car wisely people (The right car is more important in this half of the season compared to the previous half :D), you have to use all three cars with no repeats before going back to take the same car again :D

It's not very obvious this time.. FXO is fastest everywhere, and there are almost no sets for REV configurations. I'll just probably try to figure out where will I loose the least with GTT and start from there :)

^MXM... I was talking to mischief the other day and I think its pretty obvious what the choices are as somehow I have a feeling that 70% of us will all have the same combination for the first 3 tracks.

and Firefox, thats what I really hope as well... I haven't done more than 15laps so far because I keep hitting the damn walls :lol: