Nov 18 - FE Gold XRT/RB4/FXO [6:40]

The FXO WR setup from teaminferno has a bit of oversteer to it, and favors a bit of an early turn in on most corners.
So unlike normal, understeer doesn't appear to be much of a problem on this track with this car.

i will be using the RB4. i'm getting 1:44s thanks to Firefox :bow: (that might sound slow to some of you but i've never driven the car with that track before)

BTW is the race 06:40 (GMT) or 18:40?

:edit: a 1:40.29! :D :woot:

Last edited:
I don't like them either. It makes the car too twitchy and unpredictable.

I rather have a stable one that understeers as well... I prefer setups that don't give surprises every move you make :lol:

i will be using the RB4. i'm getting 1:44s thanks to Firefox :bow: (that might sound slow to some of you but i've never driven the car with that track before)

BTW is the race 06:40 (GMT) or 18:40?

:edit: a 1:40.29! :D :woot:

erm, isn't 1840 and 6:40 the same thing? But I believe is 1800GMT, but then last week we started at 1900GMT... I'm not too sure

and matt... you seem to be faster than me now, I can only do 1:41's in the XRT :lol:

Who was responsible for this accident lol lag? :)
[GVIDEO]-8335371475676234223[/GVIDEO]
sorry no sound.

had some really close (sometimes TOO close :lmao:) practice laps with Espn.
edit: FXO PB laptime 1:33:5X :)

LOL :blink:

I thought you were closer and it was a little lag spike only, but it looks like it was a little bigger lag spike :p

it was strange because i did some really close racing with Epsn during 1 whole lap and no crashes then. Gonna convert those and upload them to Google video tomorrow :)
Then other (non lfs) members can see how much fun it is to play Live For Speed :mrgreen:

speaking of lag, I was racing with 20 people on AS Cadet with TBO's yesterday and 4 of us had a very nice run for 1 2 3 4, all close racing with 2 cars a 2 rows taking corners at the same time, at one point there was some lag and somehow when it cleared up, all 4 of us were in the same position and we bounced into the wall :lol:... but it was one of the best races I've had so far :D

Use the shifter or don't use the shifter. That is the question to ask.

Damn it....

Use it of course.
Realism > *

I'm just as fast and more consistent with the shifter.

and matt... you seem to be faster than me now, I can only do 1:41's in the XRT :lol:

probably because i ditched the paddles and i'm using the buttons (x and o on mine bit they might be different

http://img144.imageshack.**/img144/8677/wheelzo8.jpg

that was a fluke but i'll slow down for ya!

Thanks to fast hackers I got Vista RMT few days ago...and installed it yesterday.
No sound in LFS, 2D and 3D picture looks awful (no proper drivers yet) and
huge performance loss everywhere...so no race for me...just next format
and back to XP tonight.

Stay with XP. It's all you ever need. It was a fun race Morrow. :)

yup... even though I had no competition, it was fun just trying to keep the XRT on the track, had a few good laps when the tires were perfect, then mistakes after mistakes and nice long drifts everywhere... :lol:

yup... even though I had no competition, it was fun just trying to keep the XRT on the track, had a few good laps when the tires were perfect, then mistakes after mistakes and nice long drifts everywhere... :lol:
XRT is always fun to drive :)
My setup also worked perfectly and I didn't have to hold back at all. Only problem was that I just could not keep up with FXOs. Hopefully this 'sacrifce' pays of when I can drive FXO in the next race, altough I just hate that car <_<

XRT is always fun to drive :)
My setup also worked perfectly and I didn't have to hold back at all. Only problem was that I just could not keep up with FXOs. Hopefully this 'sacrifce' pays of when I can drive FXO in the next race, altough I just hate that car <_<

thats exactly what I was thinking... my reason for attending this race was just for using the car so I can use the FXO on AS Club and back to the RB4 on SO Town R :D

Team Finalgear Practice Ceremonial:
[GVIDEO]-7202031268552735517[/GVIDEO]
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
had a great race. Sprint race was good. Had a kinda big moment in lap 4 because i almost flipped it :lmao: The gap was big enough to espn to keep first place.

The feature race was also very good. Had nice battle with everybody in the first couple of laps, and then i needed to close the gap to mischief and mxm. Had a fight with both of them and got first place. Then mxm pitted and i started to push to extend the gap even more. Then mxm was so far behind i could 'easily' pit.

someone got the feature mpr for upload? :)