Burnsy (XRT or FXO)
ESPNSTI (XRT or FXO)
MXM (XRT or FXO)
Geeman (XRT or FXO)
Andy (XRT or FXO)
Matt (XRT or RB4)
Firefox (RB4 or FXO)

New racers, you can take any car ;)

Keep practicing and see you at the race!

XRT:1:33.38 Setup Unavailable
RB4:1:33.41 Setup Unavailable
FXO:1:31.96 Setup
Seems like a easy choice :) FXO is fastest and it's only one with avalaible setup. But I did a couple of test laps with it and I already hate how it handles. Oversteer on corner entry and understeer on exit :|

Seems like a easy choice :) FXO is fastest and it's only one with avalaible setup. But I did a couple of test laps with it and I already hate how it handles. Oversteer on corner entry and understeer on exit :|
Track is easier than the SO track, more room for error ect. Most of use will take the FXO. Last season I drove the XRT on AS Club, and had a terrible race lol, left front blow to pieces a few times. Especially the last corner is hard. So FXO here and RB4 on AS Club :)

I actually think SO is easier, there are so many corners on this track :lol:... but I think I'm going to take XRT here, I might as well take the crapiest car since I really dislike FE Tracks for some reason.

<----- Loves AS and SO :D

EDIT: and I forgot, I remember that race as it was the only one I attended, I actually even managed to overlap Firefox on AS Club :p...

I figured I'd pick up LFS again.. I did after all pay for it ;)

Now is it just me or does that WR suck?
I just drove the FXO for the very first time, and the track for the very first time, and on top of that I havent played LFS for a year, and I beat the WR after 5 or 6 tries :blink:
Obviously something must be wrong because I was driving like shit and I drove a 1:31.03 lap. Am I on the wrong track or something? :)

Nope, right track. :lol:

I just discovered there are 2 FXOs.. I think I may have been driving the wrong one, the GTR ;)

A world of difference! The FXO turbo is an understeering POS if you ask me :p

Oh, haha, you were using the race car version? :lol: Yeah, we use the street versions of cars. ;)

Oh, haha, you were using the race car version? :lol: Yeah, we use the street versions of cars. ;)
Well someone said the FXO was fast, so I started looking at the bottom of the list ;)
I guess I have a lot of practicing to do if I'm gonna join next weekends race, all these tracks and cars are completely new for me, I've only raced the S1 stuff so far.

Of those three? Or...

:lmao:... I'm not going to answer that question :p

and to the other guy, sorry I can't remember your name, I'm in the reply to thread page... this thread is making me :lmao:... but even if you're slow, you'll find competitors in the race such as mgk or matt who just started :D

I think I might just pretend I didn't know about FXO road car and take the GTR in the race as well :D

..all these tracks and cars are completely new for me, I've only raced the S1 stuff so far.
It's an S1 combo :)

It's an S1 combo :)
It is? Hmm maybe I meant unregistered S1 then :)
Iirc I only had access to Blackwood and the first 3 cars until I bought the S2 license (and for whatever lost interest in the whole game almost immediately..)

It is? Hmm maybe I meant unregistered S1 then :)
Iirc I only had access to Blackwood and the first 3 cars until I bought the S2 license (and for whatever lost interest in the whole game almost immediately..)
You had Demo before, S1 was in the middle with more cars and tracks than demo and S2 is the whole thing. S1 was also the old version before S2 came out. Anyway you had demo, not S1.

:lmao:... I'm not going to answer that question :p

So that means I can use the F1 car, right? :whistle:

On a serious note, I bet I could use that and you guys would still beat me. I need a faster car for the advantage and to overcome my suckiness. :p

^The faster road cars after the Turbo class are even harder to driver viper (they require throttle control, shifting the weight of the car and stuff), but if done correctly, they can be very fast :D

And Viper, there are people who are not as competitive and you can have a run with them, for example mgk or the new person matt, or even snq :D
I'm always the person in the race with no competition, the fast guys are wayyy too fast(And when I try to chase them, I end up screwing up and having to pit an extra time :D), slower guys are much slower :lol:... I've been driving alone all season :(

:lol:

Can I forget and take the FXO GTR? 1:21 without even trying and that was using the shifter...knock another 2 seconds off if I use the paddle shifters :p

This is what happens when you race on FE Gold with the GTR class. Some of us remember it dearly...horrible race for me.
[gvideo=8309682581477048739]FE Gold Massacre[/gvideo]

Last edited: