Nov 18 - FE Gold XRT/RB4/FXO [6:40]

Team Finalgear Practice Ceremonial:

:lmao: That turned out great!

Anyway, I quit forgetting that there was gonna be the sprint race (I don't have the patience for super long races -- I get bored and start screwing around as you may have noticed...).

I have the stats done, I just don't have a place to put them anymore.
I also need a new (free) home for the TG guides. :cry:

^ESPN.. the Team FG stuff can go in my ftp, I have loads of free space... ask firefox for the login info ;)

Thanks ESPN. I had a ton of fun using the shifter. Proof that you can be fast and be as realistic as you can be :).

Once the stats are uploaded, look at them carefully :). Great race.

We can also host stuff on static.finalgear.com. It has like 4 terabytes a month of bandwidth. ;)

Nice "practise" I have to say :D (...and god deem, that orange-black-white skin does look so freaking sexy compared to green one :)

Anyway, I'm back to XP...tomorrow will give LFS a try in 1600x1200 resolution :D
This will probably kill my FPS :(

^^ np ESPN, will do the stats when I get home, studying at the library now :(

and Morrow, the Orange skin does look very very nice, makes the car sleek and fierce... but it is so common, the green on the other hand is unique esp if you're in public servers, half the cars are black and half of those have orange lines... but I think we look nicer if we have the same color

here it is guys (ESPN is not going to be happy, unless he misses the race completely or gets less than 3 points, he'll have to take a passenger for the next 2 races :lol:)

Overallstandings.jpg

detailstats.jpg

Damnit, I wasn't planning on losing 2nd place YET :(
Screwed up my sprint race complitely by trying to fit in the chicane side by side with espn :)