• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

November 03rd, 2003

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Any idea when this episode will be available?

Any idea when this episode will be available?

Hi

I'm am really keen to see this episode. Has anyone know when it might be available for download?

Thanks

Stu

top gear

top gear

hi, im new on here, so i not sure if in the right place... :oops: just wondering if anyane knows where i can get an episode of top gear from 2003, the one with the ac schnitzer mini cooper s!?!? cos my boyfriend owns the car now, an i want to get it for xmas... even if its just a download...
any ideas apreciated!!!

Re: top gear

Re: top gear

adella 504 said:
hi, im new on here, so i not sure if in the right place... :oops: just wondering if anyane knows where i can get an episode of top gear from 2003, the one with the ac schnitzer mini cooper s!?!? cos my boyfriend owns the car now, an i want to get it for xmas... even if its just a download...
any ideas apreciated!!!
Try the video offer section and pick an FTP. 16 november 2003 episode has 3 Mini's in it... the Works, the Hartge and a 'Digitec' I think. Not an AC Schnitzer as far as I know...but I know nothing about tuning...